3 - Trade error / still there

Flrbb

• NAME: Trade error / still there
  • SEVERITY: 3
  • LOCATION: In trade window, when two players try to exchange cards.
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: happens every now and then, didn't found a pattern
  • DESCRIPTION: while in the trade window, there is some sort of desynchronization which is noticeable when closing the trade screen, either by abort or trying to do the trade. There is is the unknown error message
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: the appearance is the very same as the older trade bugs, so no new screenshot
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: the bug does happen less often than before and all other topics I have found are in the resolved section. But it is still there. I haven't found a pattern, also tried to provoke it with no success. The tendency to happen increase when: staying longer within the trade window, exchanging more cards, probably when exchanging cards you also have a upgraded version or the account-bound ones. Exchanging single rare cards does allways work, I guess. Dunno, really.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did not catch that "Unkown Error" text, but here is the log and a screen shot. The error happens (ocasionally) when you drag and drop a card to the trade window. I thought that it occur, when you try trading cards which are either bound to your character or when you have upgraded copies. This time it happend when trining to add a Scavenger. As you notice, the card does not appear in the trade window, but is not displayed in the side bar anymore. As a side note, my Fire Sphere is fits to the above description.

log.txt

Unbenannt.png

• Kiwi locked this topic