Some ideas

H4rr0w

I tought about how it would be with more but less good payed quests.

Because when i play i'm missing a kind of a "to-do-list".

So i mean when im done with my daily quests i get kinda bored and aimless.

Thats why i tought about some more quests so that u can do 1 quest after the other and so on.

This would create a kind of guidline trough the day.

And a other Idea i've got u could make some events at the weekend where you increase droprate out of the boosters for a bit or something like that.

Inreasing EXP gain on some scenarios or for all such small stuff as timed event.

This would increase the processing feeling a bit in my oppinion.

Edited by H4rr0w

At the current stage Boosters drop very frequently (at least 1 per day) + 3 quests to pretty much suggest what to do. While it's not really explicitly pointed out when you play the game, you soon realize you need a bit of a grind for Gold or Upgrades to make a viable deck, which should direct you in itself. More quests is unnecessary imo.

Events may come in the future just as official tournaments and more to hype up the community, but it's a matter for later.

I would actually prefer if there where less quests every day and each of them had better rewards. Currently if you don't log in every day and spend at least half an hour ingame you loose out on a lot. Also the 75 bfp you get for them feels insignificant to the daily booster reward.