Keep cards in the inventory & decks while selling

Kaliber84

Locking of cards  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the proposed 'locking' of cards in the AH instead of deleting them from inventory?

• Yes, definitely!
    • Maybe in the future
    • Not important at all

Currently cards are removed from the inventory as soon as one puts them in the AH. Furthermore they are also deleted from all decks. This can be quite annoying when having a trade deck or something the like where one gathers all the cards they want to sell, whether as a reminder or to sell them via chat.

What I want to suggest is that cards shouldn't be removed from the inventory or decks once they are being put into the AH. Instead they should be 'locked' and greyed out to signal that those cards cannot be used or traded for as long as the auction goes. While the card is 'locked' it will be impossible to start any match with a deck that contains said card if one does not have additional copies. If the card is successfully auctioned off it will be deleted from the inventory and decks. If the auction is not successful everything turns back to the way it was before without the need to add the card into the decks again.

I know this might seem like a real small thing but it would actually be immensely useful for anyone trading. Especially with the huge influx of boosters and :bf: with the game being completely F2P & F2W trading plays a much more important role. Even if this is not something on the top of the priority list it would be a great thing to implement.

PS: There probably was a suggestion like this at some point in time but I wasn't able to find anything like it.