Severity-2 NAME-You can't join this lobby, the match has already started!

basic201

• NAME: You can't join this lobby, the match has already started!
  • SEVERITY: 2
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: This happened at least 4 times now. Yesterday, tried restarting. Today restarted, it worked. On the map, click on bad harvest. There's 1 or 2 list. Click on a game, then click on join game.  This happens likely, when I haven't play for several hours. Then when I open skylords, it happens.
  • DESCRIPTION: This happened today and yesterday. I saw two open games for bad harvest. There both Standard or Advanced, made by different people. Open slots usually 2 or 3. I tried refreshing it, but still the same. I'n on the US.
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: Uploaded
  •  
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Maybe in the code, once game is started, remove it from list and refresh the list. Or im guessing its thinking the game has started, but not. So that code shouldn't show up when game is in the list that has less than 4 members. Anyways, just a thought. Thanks guys!

BATTLEFORGE cant join game.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use