Mission 2 and daily quest problem

Jhorne

Hello !

I have a problem with Hope's seat. 5 times in a row, the game freezes, I can not do anything, nothing moves and yet I can interact with the game, but no command passes and I can scroll the map. My only possibilities are disconnecting or leaving the game, I can not even leave the game.

3 times in the beginning of games, for the first objective
1 time in the middle of the game
and once when I had to kill the enemy commander

My computer has all the required updates, the components it takes, the download has been done without problems.

I have the game only since 24/11/2018, and yesterday I could do games without any worries. I have everything I need and as long as I do not do the mission 2, everything goes well.

And I have the same active quest since yesterday. She did not change despite the reboot and she is blocking at 99/150, despite several hours of play. In addition, a huge exclamation point is on his left.

I would like to know if it is my version that has a problem or if it is a malfunction due to an update, a bug or other.

Thanks in advance.

I apologize in advance too, if there is already a solution or a request of this kind with an answer, but I did not find.

Edited by Jhorne

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use