4 man map problem

Greatro

Hello, two days ago i as able to play with my friends the 4 man map rpve missions with no problems.

But yesterday and today when we start the game it loads up and the game stops on a loading screen with "waiting for other players" and it simply wont start.

One of my friends(always the same person) says that he was able to connect to the game and play but we the others were stucked on the loading screen.

We tried reloging and trying again few times but it doesnt work. Other 4 man maps doesnt work too (bad harvest etc)

Also cant play 2 man maps. When i start it with a friend he gets into the game but I am stuck at waiting for other players too. How can I be waiting for other players if the other player is playing?

Is there a way to fix it?

We can play normal solo maps.

Edited by Greatro

On 11/25/2018 at 10:29 AM, Flrbb said:

My guess would be that the player with the fastest computer gets into the game. The others are stuck at the loadings screen, missing some sort of" terminate the loading screen" signal - because a game already started.

This. 

Thread moved. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use