LAG

Daros

So, im lagging alot, and i wish to know where are the server location, maybe it's because of this, im from Brasil, but i hope it' not because of this, i love this game and play this with lag will be a mess =/.

I have a good internet, take a look, so my internet is not the problem, i attached a ss from game too:

Capturar.JPG

Sem_título.png

Command latency keeps ranging between 100-400ms

• 3 weeks later...

Server location is in France. So it might be the problem. Although we also have some players from USA and it's ok for them. I can't tell you if we can maybe add clustering in the future. But if we can, we can probably locate a server in the USA.
Currently the majority of players is located in Europe (to be precise in Germany). And we're still in a testing phase where we cannot serve multiple machines. The game servers (the actual software) has first to be absolutely perfect without bugs and memory leaks before we can share/cluster servers.

It's going pretty good, but there's still a lot of work to do in the upcoming days and months.

Edited by Aviat0r
Abominita likes this

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use