Lag, high MS and disconnecting, fix this, please

Shamanje

I'm being disconnected from all matches, and my "MS" is VERY high. How are you going to solve this? or will the game be "good" only for some areas of the world? here in Brazil it is impossible to play I've waited years for this incredible feat. but from what I can see, I will not be able to play. and sad and at the same time gratifying. I will not waste my time on a game that took years to get re-done. And this way. please. this host. and see these disconnects. I want to play, but I can not. if you do not pay attention to those small details, the game will return to oblivion.
PS: 900+ MS. ridiculous.

:fireorb:-_-

Edited by Shamito

At the end of the day the people who are working hard to make the game playable for people like you do not need these passive aggressive threads towards them as it's incredibly disheartening. The server is in the stress test phase so problems like this are expected as there is alot of work that has to be done. Moved. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use