Crowd and strengthen PvE, weaken rPvE

Flrbb

My guess would be that most players play rPvE. I've even met people with 2 yellow dots who could not play advanced missions, because they have not unlocked them yet - meaning, they are massively playing rPvE. I am fine with anybody playing rPvE. (Personaly I think the loot of rPvE is to high or rRvE is to easy.) Anyhow, the downside is that is hard to gather players for advanced or even expert missions.

To address this I would like to suggest three things.

First, reduce the amount of gained experience from rPvE. The consequence would be, that a player would need to play other missions to gain a certain rank to buy upgrades for rare and ultra rare cards. Another way to achieve this would be to rise the required rank to buy upgrades.

Second, make the loot (in terms of upgrades) from PvE more attractive. Right now, they are spread really random and if a certain player allready owns that upgrade it would be converted to gold. But what if another player would need exactly this upgrade? Bogus. A good way to improve loot would be to guarantee that every player gets at least one upgrade, which he/she does not own yet. Especially on single player missions this would be a good deal. Farming these missions will get quite boring.

Third, add some sort of dimishing return to the gained experience points per map. Literally, if someone did play the 100th time a single mission the personal gain of experience is also close to zero. This would have the consequence that a player has to play many and different rPvE missions to gain a fully develloped four point gold or even turqouise rank.

Anyhow, I suppose that the majority of the players do not like my ideas, just because they would make the game harder... well or reduce the gain of upgrades (points one and three).

Here's another point of view: The reason i play mostly rPVE instead of campaign missions is not the loot. I prefer rPVE because except of a few missions most campaigns annoy me, it's always go there, destroy that, then go there, listen to this then defend that...i miss the flow and small variations of a rPVE. In other words: in campaign you always have to do several things, but they are always the same while in rPVE you only have to do one thing, but it's always a little different. I like the later more.

Edited by SunWu II.

I can only speak for myself (though i think im not the only one) but in terms of PvE campaign missions on expert i just dont know how maps most maps work. yeah sure i can watch youtube vids and all but sometimes ppl (especially on 2 player maps) tend to get.. lets say impatient if you "missplay". I totally agree on the "give everyone an upgrade he/she needs" but idk how this can be done. Groupleader assign upgrades after game? Need/Greed roll after game? Idk.

Forcing ppl to do stuff is to wrong way i think. Again my opinion: I had an easier time getting cards than gold/upgrades for them. So this leaves me grinding RPvE or Missions for idk how long. Can differ by the amount of time ppl spend on auctioning and trading but then again getting upgrades and gold takes really long if you dont spam rpve or missions.

Also.. and this is no offense... server sometimes tends to crash big lobbies and/or disconnects ppl in the middle of a map which is at least annoying if not frustrating. So I think there WILL be more ppl playing multiplayer maps when servers are completely stable.

Not being a main pvp player i still think reducing exp gain anywhere can be a painintheass since you need upgrades more than anything else. but maybe someone else can say sth about that.

my 2 cents

Group leader? No, please not. There are some greedy players around.

Let the game roll an upgrade (from the map you've played, ofc) which you do not own yet. That would guarante you an finite number of times you have to play until you have all upgrades from that map. If you own all, then give gold instead.

I think the gold reward is too low. A card upgrade that costs 2000 gold or even more when purchased being transformed into 300-500g is just not much... Unless you're doing expert runs, but on the other hand those expert runs are a lot harder than an rpve 6-8 where you can get ~ 8k gold/hour without a need for a special deck.