Disconnect While Loading Encounters With Twilight

Hoobs

NAME: Disconnect from Server when Loading Encounters With Twilight 
SEVERITY: 1
REPRODUCIBILITY: 6/6 attempts (2 Standard, 2 Advanced, 2 Expert)
DESCRIPTION: Every time I try to load into EWT, it disconnects me from the server and I have to relog. 
SCREENSHOT: Attatched (Sorry for crappy cellphone picture, my computer cant screenshot the game for some reason)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I was attempting to smash through a quick EWT for daily quests when I discovered the bug. I have a very good computer with solid internet connection, so I do not think it is something on my end. I usually load into a map in under 10 seconds, but the bar here goes to 100% in about 5 seconds, then there is about a 20-25 second delay before it disconnects me from the server. Prior to this, I had completed Oracle and Ocean with no issues whatsoever. I also noticed in the chat that some other people were having issues loading into other Single player maps (Not specified, and I didn't take screenshots I'm sorry). So it is possible that it isn't just me. 

Battleforge_Bug1.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use