1 - Mouse click and scroll stops working

Zeuthen

• NAME: Mouse click and scroll stops working.
  • SEVERITY: 1 - It's impossible to play, cannot click on any momuments, power wells, only troops work, not even map works.
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: I have absolute no idea how to reproduce this "bug", the mouse click in game suddenly just stops working. Only way to "solve" it is to ALT+TAB and back in, sometimes it doesn't solve, but ALT+TAB a couple of times solves it. 
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: I started to play and it worked fine, but then it stopped working and I started the recording, that's why the recording is starting middle of the game, I played approximately 5 minutes until it stopped working first time and then it reduced to 2-3 minutes and started getting quite annoying, which is seen on the recording. The video is 13 minutes long.
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Windows 10

Maybe I should have analysed the video..

There's points where I am holding my mouse on the map.. I am trying to click on the map, but it's not working.. I am holding my mouse on the map, but it's not working, so I have to move all the way to where I want to go.

I am trying to click on the walls, the power wells and the monuments, but the "detailed" nor the option to buy is not opening up - 0:30 to 0:50 I am click on the power wells.. but they don't show up.. you then see me ALT+TAB and it's working again.

At the end of the video I am trying to scroll on the Card Selection, as you probably see that I am scrolling outside and it's working and then I move the mouse in the Card Selection and scrolling doesn't work.

There's points where I am selecting 1 unit but it's selecting all in the same group.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use