3 - Error occur on clicking upgrade without MasterCard

Zeuthen

The error is still occuring, after the client just updated.

BattleForge_Screenshot_2018_11_11_-_16_10_07_61.png

Just now, Ladadoos said:

@Zeuthen Well, the update still hasn't been applied. On discord we announce whenever there is a server restart. Furthermore, I also believe you are also notified ingame by a system message whenever there is a server restart coming.

Alright, I was just disconnected and tried to run the game afterwards, it said that I didn't have the new version of the client.. when I ran the updater after a couple of minutes, the updater displayed 1/1. Since I was in a game I was disconnected from it.

@Zeuthen The fix for bug this is still not live, so you will still have the issue. I will let you know once the fix for the bug is there (and therefore should expect it to be fixed). Please have patience.

"Alright, I was just disconnected and tried to run the game afterwards, it said that I didn't have the new version of the client.. when I ran the updater after a couple of minutes, the updater displayed 1/1. Since I was in a game I was disconnected from it."
Correct, as we mentioned on discord in #announcements-dev

@Zeuthen Should be fixed now. Please restart your client.

1 hour ago, Ladadoos said:

@Zeuthen The fix for bug this is still not live, so you will still have the issue. I will let you know once the fix for the bug is there (and therefore should expect it to be fixed). Please have patience.

"Alright, I was just disconnected and tried to run the game afterwards, it said that I didn't have the new version of the client.. when I ran the updater after a couple of minutes, the updater displayed 1/1. Since I was in a game I was disconnected from it."
Correct, as we mentioned on discord in #announcements-dev

@Zeuthen Should be fixed now. Please restart your client.

It's working, much better, now I don't have to check before I upgrade! 

• Kiwi locked this topic