Problems with multiplayer - Waiting for other players

Flrbb

Since today somewhen between playing I do always get struck at "waiting for other players" loading screen. The first few games (solo or multiplayer) were fine, but somehow Right now I just can play solo games. When trying to play with others (PvP, PvE or rPvE, dosn't matter) my game dosn't do anyting past the loading screen. I tried like 10 games. Not a single successful connection.

Any ideas what to do? As others can play together I'd say it has something to do with my Installation...….

Unbenannt.png

As we are currently in the stress test I have a strong hunch that some of the members on your team are actually experiencing problems connecting themselves meaning they disconnect before the match has even been set up. 

No, I guess the chance for that beeing the reason is quite low. Yesterday I tried with different players. Also, some attempts were for PvP 1on1 and two player maps. I even had the chance to test it right now (allmost nobody online, 5 in the morning); same problem.

Yes indeed, I did post/report (other) known issues. Maybe I want to support this beloved game to much and thus I am a bit to "reactive". But. This time I'd say it is very ok to post, because:

No need to report this unless it happens after specific actions that you can reproduce each time.

This quote comes from "Known issues".

I do know (from own experience) that every now and then there are connection errors, also at the very same point as described above. ("waiting for other players", CPU almost idle, after a reasonable amount of time the GPU starts working at higher loads, still at that waiting message). Since yesterday it happens each and every time and as stated in my last post, even when almost noone is online. "can reproduce each time" applies here; I am up to roughly 15-20 counts in a row since then.

As I know that other players can play normaly this is not a bug report, but a call for help or ideas. :/

Edited by Flrbb

25 minutes ago, Flrbb said:

Yes indeed, I did post/report (other) known issues. Maybe I want to support this beloved game to much and thus I am a bit to "reactive". But. This time I'd say it is very ok to post, because:

This quote comes from "Known issues".

I do know (from own experience) that every now and then there are connection errors, also at the very same point as described above. ("waiting for other players", CPU almost idle, after a reasonable amount of time the GPU starts working at higher loads, still at that waiting message). Since yesterday it happens each and every time and as stated in my last post, even when almost noone is online. "can reproduce each time" applies here; I am up to roughly 15-20 counts in a row since then.

As I know that other players can play normaly this is not a bug report, but a call for help or ideas. :/

Don't get me wrong, it's perfectly fine if you want to help and report as much as possible, and we/I appreciate it. But you're giving us and Mods double work if you post something that's already known, or open another thread for an issue where a thread for that issue already exists.

Nevertheless, I'll leave this be here so can be used for future reference and discussions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use