Unban from discord

Fellux

My discordname is xxxxxxxxxxx @Kiwi. I dont realy know why I got banned exactly since nobody told me, but I think it must happend cause I changed my pic and name to immitate an other discord member (sekkonds) and spamming @ at him in the chat (for which i got muted). We had a small dispute before. I saw he was bragging about his expensive pc for which i called him out. Of cause my following actions were very childish. I already wrote with him after the ban. I told him that i would stop annoying him from now on.

I promise that I wont do anything which is against the rules :)

Edited by Fellux
dont want that to be on the internet

Hey dude, I was the one who banned you and in DM's I clearly stated what you did wrong.

We can discuss an unban if you are truly sorry and won't break the rules again.

Add me on discord armu#8318 if you want to appeal the ban.

Fellux likes this

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2018 at 10:35 PM, armu said:

Hey dude, I was the one who banned you and in DM's I clearly stated what you did wrong.

We can discuss an unban if you are truly sorry and won't break the rules again.

Add me on discord armu#8318 if you want to appeal the ban.

Who are you that you got the power to ban people? I know this sounds offensive but I meant it not that way just curious, since it's not saying you're a mod or anything and I've never ever saw your name before and I've been here for a while :thinking:

25 minutes ago, BurningWorld said:

Who are you that you got the power to ban people? I know this sounds offensive but I meant it not that way just curious, since it's not saying you're a mod or anything and I've never ever saw your name before and I've been here for a while :thinking:

Get you ass back on Discord and find out. No excuses just make a new account.

Edited by Eddio

7 hours ago, BurningWorld said:

He's a Discord moderator, they're mentioned in the rules and Staff

https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/staff/

But they're not mentioned as mods on the forum since they don't moderate the forum

2 hours ago, InsaneHawk said:

He's a Discord moderator, they're mentioned in the rules and Staff

https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/staff/

But they're not mentioned as mods on the forum since they don't moderate the forum

Alright thanks for the clarification almighty Hawk.

May thy way be blessed by lots of fortunes and luck, great emperror.

And why why by the popes name have you been online writing this answer around 3:00 o clock in the darkest of nights? 

xmulu1f6urt11.jpg.817eede5cece06029d1ebdbb89dbdc2b.jpg