Marctplace error

Schildi

When i try to open my first marketplace order i always get a error message for you have already opened to many auctions. But this is my first time i do this.

already looked if i have something open but nothing is in there.

What can i do to start finally a auction

Ich habe das problem das ich eine Auktion im marktplatz erstellen will und ich dann ejdes mal die Fehlermeldung bekomme ich habe shcon zu viele auktionen am Laufen.

Dies ist aber meine erste auktion die ich erstellen will und auch sonst habe ich nix am laufen.

was kann ich tun damit ich mal selber etwas reinstellen kann?

mfg

Edited by Schildi

Are you trying to put cards that have the egg timer icon at the top left into the auction house? if so that will be the problem as they can't be traded in the auction house, in mail or direct trade.

Untitled.png.b5914b0659ae9bbcaa17514ec68fa53f.png

Like this here in the top left of the card, a closer look at the egg timer here;

Untitled1.png.dcf3983a02d271997acc85c2ac08cc67.png

If you try to put these cards on the auction house it just won't add them to it. (They will also usually be the last card you own of that specific card due to not being tradable in anyway)

• Kiwi locked this topic