Request for name reclaiment

MaranV

Hi, 

A friend of mine told me there is a possibility to reclaim your old (in game) name. I would like to reclaim my old name MaranV (currently named Maran ingame), as it has been taken by someone that named their character/account 'maranv'. I trust that my forum name and allocated e-mail address are proof enough but if you need more information I`ll gladly help out. 

Kind regards,

Maran

Eirias likes this

I think that I spoke with your friend, I only told him however that impersonation an other person is against our rules. So if you have proof that the other guy is trying to let others believe that he is you, we will take action.

If there are more people who want to use the same nickname, it is first come first serve, no matter who used the nickname in the old bf. So no name reclaiment.

Ah ok, I suppose I misunderstood that impersonating isn`t taking someone`s personal name. It`ll be tough to proof then as it seems the account is rank 1, never played and only created to occupy the name. 

Topic may be closed now, thanks

Edited by MaranV

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use