Christmas Challenge or Quest!

WolvenX

Hi Everyone,

Just a thought to those in charge and all other Skylords.   As Christmas is coming up, would people like a special Christmas Challenge created or event with prizes if we play over the Christmas period.

It's just a thought, so let the moderators and people in charge know what we'd like:  (Suggestions welcomed)  And we'll see if anything comes from it.

All the best, and see you on the Forge!

Cheers

WolvenX

Thanks for the reply,  

Anything really.  Play x3 single player matches on Expert!  or  Play x3 single player matches with a mono colour deck!   

Not too hard but something new players can achieve, and something proficient players will still have to work through to get the prize. 

I don't know if this or any other quest could be set up.  It was just a thought so that perhaps it would give people over Christmas a reason to play. 

Anyhoo, thanks for responding and thanks for all the good work you do.  We owe you guys so much for bring this beloved game back to us.

Cheers.

On 11/2/2018 at 12:57 AM, MephistoRoss said:

I guess the santa card could be a prize for this, but what kind of quest/challenge would you suggest to earn it? 

I wonder if it should be something more unusual than that?

Something like, "mail 50 bfp to 5 strangers." That would be in the Christmas spirit.

There would probably be people who would try to scam the system by making deals with people and making sure they haven't added each other to friends or something, but I'm not sure how to make it fool-proof without an additional interface. Still, something like that would be nice.

Or perhaps the quest might be something like "beat MAP X" without playing any cards. That way you would be dependent on other people for your quest. You'd have to team with them and let them carry you for the entire map.