Problem with launcher(0xc0000007b)

Leeeviii225

Hello,

i got a problem with my launcher, then i hit the play button i got a error message with a "0xc000007b" Error. Anybody have an idea?

Graphic: GTX 960

CPU: i7 4790 3,6 GHZ

Windows 10

All drivers are up to date and already tried an reinstallation.

Please help me.

Edited by Leeeviii225

I also had this problem and like Kiwi said it is originated in the directx 9 installation.
Try to reinstall directx 9 but in my case it didn't work.

After 5 hours of research I finally found the problem: The "xinput1_3.dll" was corrupted.
You have to download and replace it.

I used the following site for it https://www.dll-files.com/xinput1_3.dll.html
Don't press the fat dowload button on top, that is a useless tool demo (no malware just useless), scroll down and chose the correct download from the list.

The funny part is that the DLL's for 64bit are located in C:\Windows\System32, where you need to replace the "xinput1_3.dll".
The Folder C:\Windows\SysWOW64 is for 32bit. I think Microsoft wanted to troll us here.

Please also make sure that your game files are located in C:\Programs and not in C:\Programs(x86) since this is also the 32bit folder but naming it x86 is more confusing (thanks again Microsoft).

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use