what is my problem ? help please

GreenPavlik

Hello,

First, i dont speak english, so  please you to excuse me for this bad english language. i try writing simply. I try to read the forum but it is hard to understand all.

I have this different problem :               

1. very often when, I host a party, after few min I loose the lead of the game and I think nobody can start the game, they can join, but the cant valid their deck. (crown on my name go in other player)  (picture 1)
  2. often I cant join party with empty slot : nothing append when I click to join
  3. often I can only enter in party if 3 slots are empty
  4. really : freeze on game, nothing happened I must quit game. 
  5. today I have nothing is the quest list, but I have error message in chat write in red color   OK it work today

Can you help me please ? (with simple words ;D)

Thx you much.

image.png.ea10926ae1e3288256ae75456b53641e.png

Edited by thelittlebox

2 hours ago, LEBOVIN said:

how?

Well, I just downloaded the client and updater several times. downloaded until and installed until the problem was resolved. I think the problem is in the server. it is he who processes the data.

In general, after each update, you have to download the client and updater again. I don’t know why, but this is the only way to avoid entry errors. at the moment this is the case. I have not had a case when, after the update, I did not have to download the client and update the next day.

Edited by GreenPavlik

2 hours ago, GreenPavlik said:

Well, I just downloaded the client and updater several times. downloaded until and installed until the problem was resolved. I think the problem is in the server. it is he who processes the data.

In general, after each update, you have to download the client and updater again. I don’t know why, but this is the only way to avoid entry errors. at the moment this is the case. I have not had a case when, after the update, I did not have to download the client and update the next day.

It's weird I never got this problem with my game after the updates perhaps it just takes a while for it to update in the game after a server restart? Let me know if any of you are still getting this problem if not I shall close and lock this thread.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use