"Maximum auctions allowed" with 0 cards in AH

RD125632

Hey Community, 

Lately i have been selling cards on the auction house. I've hit the maximum auctions cap several times.

However 2 days ago i stopped being able to add any auctions.

Currently i have 0 cards in the auction house and am still getting the maximum auctions allowed message. 

i could not find this issue anywhere on the known bug list or on the forum.

Does anyone have the same problem and does someone know how to fix it? :)

Thanks in advance.

13 hours ago, Scourge said:

Is this the 1st time this has happens? like since last patch or have you encountered this issue before? 

I have not encountered this before. It happend 1 day before the most recent maintenance server downtime.

During that time i had auctions up. Maybe that caused the problem?

10 hours ago, Kiwi said:

@RD125632 Can I ask are you trying to trade cards with the small egg timer in the top left hand side of the card? if so that is the problem as these cards are starter cards and can't be traded in Auction House or in Direct Trade and mail.

i did try that before. But i got notified by another ingame error message that is was impossible when dragging the cards into the AH box. The cards i tryed to trade were no starter cards i checked that ;). 

Yesterday however i logged in and was able to add cards to mu auction list again, including cards i already tried and new ones.

It seems to have been fixed now for some reason.  

i have seen other players complain about this in trade chat before. If you need any more information i will be happy to provide what i can but for now this is fixed for me.

• Kiwi locked this topic