Stuck at the loading screen

Norma596

• NAME: Stuck at the loading screen.
  • SEVERITY: 1
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: Attempt to connect to a randomly generated 4 player PvE scenario.
  • DESCRIPTION: The bug happens when I try to connect to a randomly generated 4 player PvE scenario. The bug started occuring after one lost 4 player RPvE match which had the difficulty level of 6. Now no matter which difficulty level I choose I can never connect and get stuck at the loading screen which says "Waiting for other players.."
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: https://prnt.sc/lbeugl 
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Once stuck at the loading screen the program stops loading but still shows up as "running" in task manager. 

Edited by Norma596

Can you create a single player map? If yes do you get a dc?  Relog and try again to join a rPVE. If the problem persists try the workaround. Relog again and ask to be invited. Please inform about your progress.

Edited by Strek0za

2 hours ago, Strek0za said:

Can you create a single player map?  If yes do you get a dc?

Yes. I experience no issues when doing so

Relog and try again to join a rPVE.

Relog again and ask to be invited.

Haven't tried that yet, I will. What ports do I need to open in order to host a game? I might fix this if I open the required ones via firewall settings. Is it port 7399?

Edited by Norma596

You got me wrong. Try asking other players for an invite to rPVE. If there's still the same problem, please post the log.txt  (Documents/Battleforge/Diag) here. My guess is that someone leaves (gets a dc) from the group and the whole group gets a new group leader (random person).

19 hours ago, Strek0za said:

You got me wrong. Try asking other players for an invite to rPVE. If there's still the same problem, please post the log.txt  (Documents/Battleforge/Diag) here. My guess is that someone leaves (gets a dc) from the group and the whole group gets a new group leader (random person).

How did I get you wrong?

The game starts as normal if I am not the party leader. Therefore my assumption is that i need to open a specific port in order to host a game if im not playing alone. And no, I don't believe that someone couldve left the game 4 times in a row every time I was the host.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use