FN & Bandits deck build (PvE)

Hello,

I'm trying to build 2 decks that I find fun to play, but there are a few bits missing, and it would be nice to get another opinion.
First deck is Frost-Nature. My problem is the lack of force at T2.
I don't know which frost/nature units are good, I mean Aggressor is cool, but very expensive so not always that useful.
I'm pretty sure coldsnap would be good here, but maybe I'm wrong, also replace Fathom Lord with Deepfang or Stone Warrior ?

Frost-Nature deck

2nd deck is Fire/Shadow bandits deck, I could add mine in T1, just not enough bfp right now.
Anything else to change?

Fire-Shadow

Edited by Craxx

Both decks look very decent. I can't provide much onput on Frost-Nature, but I have a couple of suggestions for Fire-Shadow.

First, I don't think you need 3 T3 creatures. Soulhunter + Lancer or Soulhunter + Magma Hurler suffice.

Mine is definitely a very strong choice, but I can also recommend Firesworn. Not only is he a powerful anti-L, but his knockback should not be underestimated. In any way, I'd get rid of Eruption I don't think it's needed in pve. In T2 I personally like Spearmen, as they have incredible stats and synergize well with other Bandit units. If you are looking for defense, I you should consider Necroblaster or Artillery.