2 - Grim Bahir causes crashes on Ocean

SandRabbit

Name - Grim Bahir causing flat out crash when it kills something over the "ocean"/water/impassable no-land area on Ocean map.

Severity - 2, It crashes every single time it happens, but can be worked around by simply either not using Grim Bahir... or making sure it doesn't kill anything out on the "ocean"

Location - Well uh, already explained in Name but it happens whenever Grim Bahir scores a kill on the Ocean map when it's kill is over the ocean/water/impassable areas of the map.

Reproducibility - Happens every single time you try to do the above.

Description - Well, as far as I can tell it happens when Grim Bahir's ability to spawn lil bugs on kill triggers on a kill, and the bugs themselves can't find a nice lil spot to spawn in the great no-land-allowed ocean so it just says "screw you game' and crashes.

Sadly I don't have a screenshot.. or video of this issue... This is one I encountered a long time ago and shrugged it off as a "Devs already know about this" issue and have long since sold my Grim Bahir I had. But a discord member had the same issue today so, here's the bug report.

• 11 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use