Buying and Selling BFP

Azaira

So I just want to start by saying I get the whole agreement with EA about not profiting from selling aspects of the game, however I'm wondering if there's anything preventing players from selling points, gold etc. directly to each other for real money, I know a lot of games dislike it for various reasons as well but those might not apply here.

Looking for some opinions and input!

Thanks people.

Edited by Azaira

If a player were to send/trade thausands of BFP to another player, without receiving a card of similar value, the staff would probably notice it and take measures, if there is no other reasonable explanation for this action, such as a community organized tournament.

As for you being unable to complete multiplayer maps, that is just a issue for the earlier Test Stages and will surely be resolved once the game is ready for release. Seeing as there will be at least one wipe (maybe even multiple ones) the current progress doesn't really matter.

A way to start multiplayer matches that works most of the time (but not always) is to invite people you found through the chat or the list on the side. Only once all team mates are in the group should you create the game, select your starting position and start the game. I hope this helps you.

21 minutes ago, Maze said:

As for you being unable to complete multiplayer maps, that is just a issue for the earlier Test Stages and will surely be resolved once the game is ready for release. Seeing as there will be at least one wipe (maybe even multiple ones) the current progress doesn't really matter.

Really, I hadn't seen anything about it all being reset is that actually planned to happen and everyone will lose all their cards and progress?

You really should read our topics, announcements, and FAQ, everything you're saying/asking since this topic has been created has been answered.
- "Open Stress Test - All you need to know!" & our Discord announcements are answering the : "I hadn't seen anything about resets"
- Our latest announcement on Discord & "FAQ" are answering this topic's question

Please, read our topics, messages before posting/asking any question.

#Closed.

Pigslord likes this