1 - Crash to desktop after lobby error

ImaginaryNumb3r

NAME: I experienced a crash to desktop error while hosting a pve mission in the lobby.

SEVERITY: 1

SCREENSHOT: See attachment

REPRODUCIBILITY: Presumably concurrency related. Have 3 players simultaniously join a pve lobby that only supports 2 players.

DESCRIPTION: I was hosting a game of Crusade (advanced difficulty) and was waiting for players to join. After some time I heard the "joining sound" and saw that 3 players were suddenly in the lobby. Shortly the game crashed with the error message that I attached as screenshot. Note that "Crusade" is a two player mission.

So yeah, seems to be a concurrency error. Don't make your game allow dirty things :P

temp.jpg

Edited by ImaginaryNumb3r

NAME: Game crash on creating a second campaign match with the same party.

SEVERITY: 1

SCREENSHOT: See attachment

REPRODUCIBILITY

-> Creating a match for the same map without changing to a different lobby or party procs the error.

- Rematching singleplayer maps works fine.

- Changing map lobbies with the same party works fine. 

- Staying in the same lobby recreating the party works fine.

DESCRIPTION: I hosted a succesful crusade standard lobby and wanted to do another game of crusade since the upgrade didn't drop. When clicking the create match without switching lobbies or creating a new party the game crashed and showed the attached message.

Might be related to: 

Knipsel.PNG

Edited by RD125632

• DragonOfTime changed the title to 1 - Crash to desktop after lobby error
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use