3 - Add charges to Lost Dragon (Purple) does not work

Sarsch

NAME: adding charges to Lost Dragon (purple) does not work

SEVERITY: 3

LOCATION: In the upgrade screen of the Card Lost Dragon (purple). There, where you pay gold to "combine" multiple cards to one stronger one.

REPRODUCIBILITY: Allways. Could never add a Charge to that Card.

DESCRIPTION: There are two kinds of "upgrades" to a card; those who give more power to a card and those who add charges to a card. I do not have any problems adding upgrades of any kind to any card - except for the Lost Dragon (purple). I was able to add the first upgrade to that dragon (so now the card shows a stripe on its left and right side). But I cannot add my 2nd card of Lost Dragon to it. In that screen I apply the check mark and press "ok". All I see is some sort of upgrade combine error message. Even downgrading the card and re-applying the Level one upgrade again does not work. This bug lasts for many days now. So, restarting the game does not help. Also, if I try to upgrade (or add charges) to another card right after I did get the error message from the Lost Dragon, the upgrade process works. This bug seems to be directly related to Lost Dragon.

No, it is a different error. In the other thread they say, they do not own the card but are able to access the update screen. The error occures ehen the try to apply the upper row upgrades.

In my case I do own 2 copys, the upper row upgrade is allready done and I just cannot combine/bind my 2nd copy of that card to the "base card" to double the charges of that card.

• 5 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use