2 - Blessed Crystal Fiend provides no damage reduction

Spr09

Description: The blessed Crystal Fiend card ability "Use it well" says that it gives 20% damage reduction to affected units. The ability gives no damage reduction whatsoever, and is easily reproduceable in the forge with explosion.

All other damage reductions work as far as I know, adamant skin and dryad reduction, as well as abilities, but this one only gives regeneration.

Not sure how to number the severity of this bug, but it REALLY hurts my deck and explains why my units have been taking so much damage from enemies.

On 10/21/2018 at 5:43 AM, fiki574 said:

Or, maybe, the effect is not to give any damage reduction, and that card description is wrong. Idk how it was in vanilla BF?

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to since it's the blessed version of the card instead of regeneration on the crystal fiend, and like Nemoo said, that's on the wiki as the effect.

I never used it in vanilla either so I can't say, but that reduction is definitely noticeable.

• 1 year later...

I could not reproduce this either, but I do notice, that full health units cannot be targeted by the crystal fiend and this might have given the impression the buff cannot but applied. In fact the debuff is tied to the healing. Perhaps a quality of life change could be to untie it and also allow the crystal fiend to apply the buff to full hp units, thus effectively only granting the buff.

The qol change above should also change the moue cursor properly again, so that it works just like it does for warlock. 

(Applies here too 

)

Edit: Was decided in balancing buff will not happen.

Edited by LEBOVIN
Zyna likes this

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use