Power BI for PvP & PvE Speedrun, Loot list...

Irysunna

Wow I really like where it's going. Good job! It's a valuable resource with lots of solid decks. But as far as I know some of the times stated there aren't possible with the deck shown. I'm just a PvP nub so correct me if I'm wrong but for example Mo 11:29 shouldn't be possible with that deck after the stampede nerf. Insane God 5:45 was probably done with Scythe Fiends, not Incubator. And btw Treasure Fleet is much easier with Enlight + Batariel.

2 hours ago, Navarr said:

Wow I really like where it's going. Good job! It's a valuable resource with lots of solid decks. But as far as I know some of the times stated there aren't possible with the deck shown. I'm just a PvP nub so correct me if I'm wrong but for example Mo 11:29 shouldn't be possible with that deck after the stampede nerf. Insane God 5:45 was probably done with Scythe Fiends, not Incubator. And btw Treasure Fleet is much easier with Enlight + Batariel.

I think the decks shown are the decks Irysunna used for the speedruns of him and his team? The 11.29 of Mo was done without the use of stampede bug.

1 hour ago, Pritstift said:

I think the decks shown are the decks Irysunna used for the speedruns of him and his team? The 11.29 of Mo was done without the use of stampede bug.

I was a bit confused at first cuz from how it looks I thought the "Best Time" would be possible with the shown deck. Also very interesting that the all time fastest Mo run is done without the all time most broken ability :D Are you sure about that? :OO

9 hours ago, Navarr said:

I was a bit confused at first cuz from how it looks I thought the "Best Time" would be possible with the shown deck. Also very interesting that the all time fastest Mo run is done without the all time most broken ability :D Are you sure about that? :OO

We started with the 'all-time rankings' after the last patch. So no runs with broken stampede or second chance are included. 

Yeah sorry actually they are all my own decks.

Best time are not made with them, that's why there is my Own time + the Best Time for information ^^.

I don't know the decks they were using, but i'm improving my own when i find or learn an upgrade.

Moreover i don't run every map at the moment, and i'm still learning and training on all of them.

And i don't update every day those deck (pretty long to do), some were made only with memory -> Insane God.

Dashbard Update :

- New Tab : Ranking PvE, with time + link of map replays

- Updated More PvE Deck (5 left)

- Added 2 Flags (PVE and PVP) in All Cards Tab in order to see the top cards play in my PvE or PvP Decks

Edited by Irysunna

I finally finished to create and update PvE Deck.

I played many map this weekend ^^ i had to train on some map again to be able to create viable missing deck.

Except for Blight i don't remembered well how to play each position, and i couldn't find a team for this map yet.

Loriens likes this

• Ultrakool pinned and featured this topic

Replays updated from my run of March

Convoy        06:59.1   ->   06:52.0
Empire        27:49.7   ->   19:04.6
Sunbridge    13:11.5   ->   12:33.1
Crusade        09:45.3   ->   09:43.6
The Gun of Lyr    08:47.2   ->   08:43.6
Defending Hope    20:37.6   ->   20:36.7
Blight        22:57.7   ->   18:24.1
The Insane God    10:55.1   ->   06:07.3

Eudoxos, RadicalX and Loriens like this