Jump to content

Power BI for PvP & PvE Speedrun, Loot list...


Recommended Posts

Hi, i'm starting a Dashboard for BattleForge. Tell me what do you think so far, i'll improve it over time.

 

Link there -> Irysunna's Dashboard

 

Big up to @Hirooo & @RadicalX who post those PvP decks in the first place.

 Thanks @MephistoRoss for all those data on PvE maps, time, replays...

 

18/02/2019 Updated time and Ranking - I've finished and updated every PvE deck (Except Blight)

13/03/2019 : Added Replays of my runs (.pmv files)

31/03/2019 : Replays updated from my run of March

Convoy        06:59.1   ->   06:52.0
Empire        27:49.7   ->   19:04.6
Sunbridge    13:11.5   ->   12:33.1
Crusade        09:45.3   ->   09:43.6
The Gun of Lyr    08:47.2   ->   08:43.6
Defending Hope    20:37.6   ->   20:36.7
Blight        22:57.7   ->   18:24.1
The Insane God    10:55.1   ->   06:07.3

Edited by Irysunna
Neox, Emmaerzeh, Navarr and 6 others like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

Wow I really like where it's going. Good job! It's a valuable resource with lots of solid decks. But as far as I know some of the times stated there aren't possible with the deck shown. I'm just a PvP nub so correct me if I'm wrong but for example Mo 11:29 shouldn't be possible with that deck after the stampede nerf. Insane God 5:45 was probably done with Scythe Fiends, not Incubator. And btw Treasure Fleet is much easier with Enlight + Batariel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Navarr said:

Wow I really like where it's going. Good job! It's a valuable resource with lots of solid decks. But as far as I know some of the times stated there aren't possible with the deck shown. I'm just a PvP nub so correct me if I'm wrong but for example Mo 11:29 shouldn't be possible with that deck after the stampede nerf. Insane God 5:45 was probably done with Scythe Fiends, not Incubator. And btw Treasure Fleet is much easier with Enlight + Batariel.

I think the decks shown are the decks Irysunna used for the speedruns of him and his team? The 11.29 of Mo was done without the use of stampede bug.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pritstift said:

I think the decks shown are the decks Irysunna used for the speedruns of him and his team? The 11.29 of Mo was done without the use of stampede bug.

I was a bit confused at first cuz from how it looks I thought the "Best Time" would be possible with the shown deck. Also very interesting that the all time fastest Mo run is done without the all time most broken ability :D Are you sure about that? :OO

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Navarr said:

I was a bit confused at first cuz from how it looks I thought the "Best Time" would be possible with the shown deck. Also very interesting that the all time fastest Mo run is done without the all time most broken ability :D Are you sure about that? :OO

We started with the 'all-time rankings' after the last patch. So no runs with broken stampede or second chance are included. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah sorry actually they are all my own decks.

Best time are not made with them, that's why there is my Own time + the Best Time for information ^^.

I don't know the decks they were using, but i'm improving my own when i find or learn an upgrade.

Moreover i don't run every map at the moment, and i'm still learning and training on all of them.

And i don't update every day those deck (pretty long to do), some were made only with memory -> Insane God.

 

Dashbard Update :

 - New Tab : Ranking PvE, with time + link of map replays

 - Updated More PvE Deck (5 left)

 - Added 2 Flags (PVE and PVP) in All Cards Tab in order to see the top cards play in my PvE or PvP Decks

Edited by Irysunna
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Replays updated from my run of March

Convoy        06:59.1   ->   06:52.0
Empire        27:49.7   ->   19:04.6
Sunbridge    13:11.5   ->   12:33.1
Crusade        09:45.3   ->   09:43.6
The Gun of Lyr    08:47.2   ->   08:43.6
Defending Hope    20:37.6   ->   20:36.7
Blight        22:57.7   ->   18:24.1
The Insane God    10:55.1   ->   06:07.3

RadicalX, Loriens and Eudoxos like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use