Error Code - 1

Raven2404

I tried to logon on my laptop, I got the same error -1. Same on the computer at work. And my father account is working on both.

So it seems not related to an installation/computer problem but rather on the logon process on some accounts.

I hope they can fix that quickly.

Same problem here, too. I created my account yesterday and tried to login on several computers. My account allways fails but you can login with the acc of my husband. He told me he had to verify his e-mail before first login. I never had to do this and i can easily login here on this site.

Thanks for your help

Before update everything was fine. Now i can't login.

[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:00:01] SectionBrowser:SwitchSection to Login
[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:00:01] SectionBrowser.SwitchSection: Opening section 'Login'
[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:00:01] ScreenFlow:Next(bf1/ui/dialogs/pregame/login/pg_login_view.xml)
[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:00:01] DoTransition: bf1/ui/dialogs/pregame/login/pg_login_view.xml
[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:00:01] OnNextView! #0
[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:00:01] Creating view bf1/ui/dialogs/pregame/login/pg_login_view.xml
[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:00:01] Created new task ReEnableLogin
[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:00:01] PregameSection.Open
[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:00:01] PregameSection.Open: Setting position on screen
[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:00:01] PregameSection.Open: Initialize controller
[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:00:01] Show ActiveView
[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:00:01] PregameSection.Open
[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:00:01] PregameSection.Open: Setting position on screen
[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:00:01] PregameSection.Open: Initialize controller
[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:00:01] Show ActiveView
[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:00:01] Created new task ActivityCheck
[INFO][NETWORK]: Timed out sending a Network Message with Interface Borderline, Message LoginAccountRMCimage.thumb.png.d76b199dc499aaed110c479d52568e4f.png

Edited by _gagei_

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use