batarial deck

There are different versions, but you definetly need 2 nature orbs for the enlightenment and one shadow orb for the shadow buffs (life weaving and unholy hero, unholy power is optional).

For the remaining orb most players choose fire for disenchant; earthshaker is also good to have. I personally like frenetic assault and infect much more (2xnature/2xshadow). But i play mostly solo rPVE so i don't encounter those annoying twilight buildings wich paralyze your batariel forever. So if you wanna play multiplayer rPVE go for a fire orb. When it comes to heals surge of light and regrowth is usually enough, if you feel like needing more you can pack in equilibrium (blue affinity). Other viable cards are for example revenge and thunderstorm.

To add to the mentioned above. I tend to even orbswitch after enlightening my Batariel ending up with 2 shadow, 1 nature and 1 fire orb. That allows me to both use frenetic assault as well as disenchant and shrine of war. Buff the Batariel can be one of the few decks where void manipulation with Cultist Master + Furnace of Flesh is not enough after all. Note that this IS a bit of a risk as in if your batariel dies you have to swap back to nature to enlighten him again which is actually a pretty huge time loss. I liked to have Infect for Lost Souls map so you can pull out the later bases and get some crawlers first that can work as a meat shield and distraction as your buffs don't work really well on those maps with lost dancers debuff ability. They are also usefull in twilight camps to take the effect of willzappers when there are multiple ones in a base as disenchant has quite a long cooldown time - even with full charges.
I am not sure if orb switching is best for most players as in you need a decent understand of what your deck can handle and how to play out certain situations. You maybe want to try it out nonetheless or if your new to the deck keep this variation in mind once you feel your mastery is sufficient to keep your batariel alive in all situations - including the nasty Lost Souls maps.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently i use:
dryad, windweavers, Surge of light, ensnaring roots, Shadow phoenix, embalmers shrine, furnace of flesh, cultist master, infect, frenetic assault, Batariel, enlightenment, regrowth, equlibrium, disenchant, shrine of war, unholy hero, unholy power, life weaving
orb order is: nature >shadow>shadow>nature >nature swapped to fire

Edited by Treim

5 hours ago, Treim said:

Currently i use:
dryad, windweavers, Surge of light, ensnaring roots, Shadow phoenix, embalmers shrine, furnace of flesh, cultist master, infect, frenetic assault, Batariel, enlightenment, regrowth, equlibrium, disenchant, shrine of war, unholy hero, unholy power, life weaving
orb order is: nature >shadow>shadow>nature >nature swapped to fire

but isnt batriel 4 fire orbs? so u switch the shadow to fire too then switch back once summoned?

1 hour ago, Deathlyreaper said:

but isnt batriel 4 fire orbs? so u switch the shadow to fire too then switch back once summoned?

Enlightenment, the only card that allowed you to have T4 units at T3 before this shitty Amii monument came out

Edited by Craxx

• 1 month later...