Corrupt-a-wish!

Shalade

3 minutes ago, Dallarian said:

Wish granted but you will stay in temperature over 30*C for more than week.

I wish to be Starcraft Master :dexirian::dexirian:

#RoadtodontletBionicReapercorruptmycorruptedwish//2016

Wish granted, but someone immediately steals it from you :P

I wish my wish to play battleforge TODAY AND FOREVER AFTERWARDS was incorruptable, and my computer CAN TAKE IT AND DOESNT BECOME SLOW. No one dies if he wasn't supposed to die. Or nothing extra that happens that wouldn't happen anyway. ALSO there are no adittional drawbacks to the game or my personal life. The game is completely finished and a ton more people can play it. And I'm not the worst.  No one gets bored. Also if something happens to my pc I'm gonna change pc and never do what corrupted my wish again. :D #TheIncorruptableWish2016 YES WE ARE FINALLY THERE.

1 minute ago, BionicReaper said:

Wish granted, but someone immediately steals it from you :P

I wish my wish to play battleforge TODAY AND FOREVER AFTERWARDS was incorruptable, and my computer CAN TAKE IT AND DOESNT BECOME SLOW. No one dies if he wasn't supposed to die. Or nothing extra that happens that wouldn't happen anyway. ALSO there are no adittional drawbacks to the game or my personal life. The game is completely finished and a ton more people can play it. And I'm not the worst.  No one gets bored. Also if something happens to my pc I'm gonna change pc and never do what corrupted my wish again. :D #TheIncorruptableWish2016 YES WE ARE FINALLY THERE.

Wish cant be granted cause you have limit to 100 characters :P

REKT

I wish to enter BFR Minecraft server

Edited by Dallarian

1 minute ago, Dallarian said:

This is not happening. It is.

:) Yes my incorruptable wish is here!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA.

I wish my wish to play battleforge TODAY AND FOREVER AFTERWARDS was incorruptable, and my computer CAN TAKE IT AND DOESNT BECOME SLOW. No one dies if he wasn't supposed to die. Or nothing extra that happens that wouldn't happen anyway. ALSO there are no adittional drawbacks to the game or my personal life. The game is completely finished and a ton more people can play it. And I'm not the worst.  No one gets bored. Also if something happens to my pc I'm gonna change pc and never do what corrupted my wish again. :D #TheIncorruptableWish2016 GOOD LUCK WITH CORRUPTING THIS!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Due to the Brexit the economy collapses so in a while no one is able to pay their internet bills causing the problem that the server is no longer online and no one can connect to the game >:D muhahahaha this is legit. ( I will always find a way to corrupt it. (Well probably not :p.))

I wish for some good weather.

27 minutes ago, Eddio said:

Due to the Brexit the economy collapses so in a while no one is able to pay their internet bills causing the problem that the server is no longer online and no one can connect to the game >:D muhahahaha this is legit. ( I will always find a way to corrupt it. (Well probably not :p.))

I wish for some good weather.

Wish granted, but some consider rain a good weather, since it can be subjective ^^

I wish Java wasn't such a pain with JSon file editing.

5 hours ago, Maxxxel said:

wish granted but that big cheese burek is just a picture of a big chesse burek

i wish i would know what women think...

Wish granted, but......................................................... I'm sorry that wish can't be granted.

I wish my wish to play battleforge TODAY AND FOREVER AFTERWARDS was incorruptable, and my computer CAN TAKE IT AND DOESNT BECOME SLOW. No one dies if he wasn't supposed to die. Or nothing extra that happens that wouldn't happen anyway. ALSO there are no adittional drawbacks to the game or my personal life. The game is completely finished and a ton more people can play it. And I'm not the worst.  No one gets bored. Also if something happens to my pc I'm gonna change pc and never do what corrupted my wish again. EA doesn't mess with Battleforge Reborn. Also everyone finds a way to play it having fun! :D #TheIncorruptableWish2016 GOOD LUCK WITH CORRUPTING THIS!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!

13 hours ago, BionicReaper said:

Wish granted, but......................................................... I'm sorry that wish can't be granted.

I wish my wish to play battleforge TODAY AND FOREVER AFTERWARDS was incorruptable, and my computer CAN TAKE IT AND DOESNT BECOME SLOW. No one dies if he wasn't supposed to die. Or nothing extra that happens that wouldn't happen anyway. ALSO there are no adittional drawbacks to the game or my personal life. The game is completely finished and a ton more people can play it. And I'm not the worst.  No one gets bored. Also if something happens to my pc I'm gonna change pc and never do what corrupted my wish again. EA doesn't mess with Battleforge Reborn. Also everyone finds a way to play it having fun! :D #TheIncorruptableWish2016 GOOD LUCK WITH CORRUPTING THIS!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!

With can't be granted becouse it have over 100 characters :frostorb::frostorb::frostorb::frostorb:

I wish play Battleforge on IEM.

Edited by Dallarian

1 hour ago, Dallarian said:

With can't be granted becouse it have over 100 characters :frostorb::frostorb::frostorb::frostorb:

I wish play Battleforge on IEM.

Dallarian  how many times do I have to say? I said nothing extra happens that wouldnt happen anyway :). It this happened because of my wish, so it doesn't happen so you havent corrupted my wish :)

3 minutes ago, BionicReaper said:

Dallarian  how many times do I have to say? I said nothing extra happens that wouldnt happen anyway :). It this happened because of my wish, so it doesn't happen so you havent corrupted my wish :)

It dont happen, it is rule created from my wish ^^

So i still think i am right and you got REKT ^^

Edited by Dallarian

Just now, Dallarian said:

It dont happen, it is rule created from my wish ^^

T.T okay then! You asked for it.

I wish my wish to play battleforge TODAY AND FOREVER AFTERWARDS was incorruptable, and my computer CAN TAKE IT AND DOESNT BECOME SLOW. No one dies if he wasn't supposed to die. Or nothing extra that happens that wouldn't happen anyway. ALSO there are no adittional drawbacks to the game or my personal life. The game is completely finished and a ton more people can play it. And I'm not the worst.  No one gets bored. Also if something happens to my pc I'm gonna change pc and never do what corrupted my wish again. EA doesn't mess with Battleforge Reborn. Also everyone finds a way to play it having fun! What's more this wish is invulnerable to any extra rules made by other people apart from BionicReaper himself. :D #TheIncorruptableWish2016 GOOD LUCK WITH CORRUPTING THIS!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!

This isnt 2 wishes?

First for BFR, and second to make this wish invulnerable to any extra rules?

Nope they are one wish and some condition :)

IF THIS ISNT IT WILL BECOME THE INCORRUPTABLE WISH.

Edited by BionicReaper

@BionicReaper Wait what! This is only wish and isn't granted!

So limit to 100 characters still work ^^

It was granted but it was degranted :) get rekt

Well even if you continuou I wish for all wish before me and after me to have no effect on my wishes :)

Edited by BionicReaper

Wish granted, it means it was granted (in effect) then degranted (out of effect). But now because you understand, my degranted wish gets granted again :D (and yours degranted ofc :P)

I wish my wish to play battleforge TODAY AND FOREVER AFTERWARDS was incorruptable, and my computer CAN TAKE IT AND DOESNT BECOME SLOW. No one dies if he wasn't supposed to die. Or nothing extra that happens that wouldn't happen anyway. ALSO there are no adittional drawbacks to the game or my personal life. The game is completely finished and a ton more people can play it. And I'm not the worst.  No one gets bored. Also if something happens to my pc I'm gonna change pc and never do what corrupted my wish again. EA doesn't mess with Battleforge Reborn. Also everyone finds a way to play it having fun! What's more this wish is invulnerable to any extra rules made by other people apart from BionicReaper himself. :D #TheIncorruptableWish2016 GOOD LUCK WITH CORRUPTING THIS!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Edited by BionicReaper

12 hours ago, BionicReaper said:

Wish granted, it means it was granted (in effect) then degranted (out of effect). But now because you understand, my degranted wish gets granted again :D (and yours degranted ofc :P)

The professional is back guys, I got this. 

Wish granted, a ton of people CAN play it, but they never do. Your mother dies. Disney then proceeds to buy out EA, and they shut down BattleForge Reborn.

I wish for a high five, just cause I'm that cool.

5 hours ago, Reis1337 said:

Wish granted, a ton of people CAN play it, but they never do. Your mother dies. Disney then proceeds to buy out EA, and they shut down BattleForge Reborn.

Wish granted, but you have to rekt BionicReaper once again.

I wish to see more epic RP.

7 hours ago, Reis1337 said:

All your words break the conditions of my wish T.T so get rekt

2 hours ago, Dallarian said:

Wish granted, but you have to rekt BionicReaper once again.

I wish to see more epic RP.

Wish granted, go ahead and see some more :P

32 minutes ago, BionicReaper said:

All your words break the conditions of my wish T.T so get rekt

Wish granted, go ahead and see some more :P

Wish granted, but...

Aliens conquer the world and their EMP destroys the Internet, sad Life.

I wish BionicReaper wont wish anything anymore :D