Corrupt-a-wish!

Shalade

Wish granted but you still have to wait for it to come out ater that you can play it :troll:.

I wish for a tasty none rotten watermelon for me to eat  alone without dying or getting hurt.

1 hour ago, Eddio said:

Wish granted but you still have to wait for it to come out ater that you can play it :troll:.

I wish for a tasty none rotten watermelon for me to eat  alone without dying or getting hurt.

Wish granted but it was so tasty that you kept tasting it for the rest of your life unable to taste anything else, or sometimes have a bad aftertaste.

I wish my wish to play battleforge TODAY AND FOREVER AFTERWARDS was incorruptable. No one dies if he wasn't supposed to die. Or nothing extra that happens that wouldn't happen anyway.  REKT :o (Now for real I think xD)

Edited by BionicReaper

Wish granted but the game takes up so much computer power and storage space that your computer becomes horrible slow resulting in a terrible gaming experience.

I wish for that the above sentence to make sense. I also wish for a beer.

3 hours ago, Eddio said:

Wish granted but the game takes up so much computer power and storage space that your computer becomes horrible slow resulting in a terrible gaming experience.

I wish for that the above sentence to make sense. I also wish for a beer.

Wish granted but the beer was from a bad Label so you would prefer to drink poop :D.

I wish my wish to play battleforge TODAY AND FOREVER AFTERWARDS was incorruptable, and my computer CAN TAKE IT AND DOESNT BECOME SLOW. No one dies if he wasn't supposed to die. Or nothing extra that happens that wouldn't happen anyway.  #RoadToIncorruptableWish2016

1 hour ago, BionicReaper said:

Wish granted but the beer was from a bad Label so you would prefer to drink poop :D.

I wish my wish to play battleforge TODAY AND FOREVER AFTERWARDS was incorruptable, and my computer CAN TAKE IT AND DOESNT BECOME SLOW. No one dies if he wasn't supposed to die. Or nothing extra that happens that wouldn't happen anyway.  #RoadToIncorruptableWish2016

Wish granted, but you can only use the tutorial deck.

I wish for a big hammer.

Wish granted but everyone will become jealous of your inmortality  and hate you for the rest of your live. Everyone will try to hurt and insult you whenever they see you.

I wish for wishes to become easier to corrupt.

Wish granted but no one really believes that anymore :o (jk lost souls are real good!)

I wish my wish to play battleforge TODAY AND FOREVER AFTERWARDS was incorruptable, and my computer CAN TAKE IT AND DOESNT BECOME SLOW. No one dies if he wasn't supposed to die. Or nothing extra that happens that wouldn't happen anyway. ALSO there are no adittional drawbacks to the game or my personal life. (And don't try saying I can't play any other game cause if I got BattleForge I dont need another game :D )  #RoadToIncorruptableWish2016

Wish granted but you are the only one who can play it and al the solo gameplay isn't finished yet so you can only play multiplayer maps solo.

I wish for @BionicReaper to stop trying to make an incorruptable wish :P

Edited by Eddio

3 hours ago, Eddio said:

Wish granted but you are the only one who can play it and al the solo gameplay isn't finished yet so you can only play multiplayer maps solo.

I wish for @BionicReaper to stop trying to make an incorruptable wish :P

Wish granted but he started again :P .

I wish my wish to play battleforge TODAY AND FOREVER AFTERWARDS was incorruptable, and my computer CAN TAKE IT AND DOESNT BECOME SLOW. No one dies if he wasn't supposed to die. Or nothing extra that happens that wouldn't happen anyway. ALSO there are no adittional drawbacks to the game or my personal life. The game is completely finished and a ton more people can play it. And I'm not the worst.  #RoadToIncorruptableWish2016

16 hours ago, Valaraukar said:

Wish granted but you become fat and die of diabetes

I wish people here wouldn't corrupt wishes with things like "it's controlled by an evil force and kills you" or some shit.

Wish granted, but they still do it elsewhere :P.

I wish my wish to play battleforge TODAY AND FOREVER AFTERWARDS was incorruptable, and my computer CAN TAKE IT AND DOESNT BECOME SLOW. No one dies if he wasn't supposed to die. Or nothing extra that happens that wouldn't happen anyway. ALSO there are no adittional drawbacks to the game or my personal life. The game is completely finished and a ton more people can play it. And I'm not the worst.  No one gets bored :D (@Eddio HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT PEOPLE GET BORED OF BATTLEFORGE INSTANTLY ) #RoadToIncorruptableWish2016 We are gunna get there ya mates!

2 hours ago, BionicReaper said:

Wish granted, but they still do it elsewhere :P.

I wish my wish to play battleforge TODAY AND FOREVER AFTERWARDS was incorruptable, and my computer CAN TAKE IT AND DOESNT BECOME SLOW. No one dies if he wasn't supposed to die. Or nothing extra that happens that wouldn't happen anyway. ALSO there are no adittional drawbacks to the game or my personal life. The game is completely finished and a ton more people can play it. And I'm not the worst.  No one gets bored :D (@Eddio HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT PEOPLE GET BORED OF BATTLEFORGE INSTANTLY ) #RoadToIncorruptableWish2016 We are gunna get there ya mates!

MWAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wish granted. BionicReaper is allowed to play BFR today and forever. But you will hear whispers in your head. You will add a password for you computer, and forget it when go sleep. You also will forget write this password somewhere.

#RoadToCorruptBionicReaperByTheOldGods2016

I wish to watch Starcraft Begining made by Blizzard in cinema.

Edited by Dallarian

1 hour ago, Dallarian said:

MWAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wish granted. BionicReaper is allowed to play BFR today and forever. But you will hear whispers in your head. You will add a password for you computer, and forget it when go sleep. You also will forget write this password somewhere.

#RoadToCorruptBionicReaperByTheOldGods2016

I wish to watch Starcraft Begining made by Blizzard in cinema.

Wish granted, but it was worse than the absolute shit :D.

I wish my wish to play battleforge TODAY AND FOREVER AFTERWARDS was incorruptable, and my computer CAN TAKE IT AND DOESNT BECOME SLOW. No one dies if he wasn't supposed to die. Or nothing extra that happens that wouldn't happen anyway. ALSO there are no adittional drawbacks to the game or my personal life. The game is completely finished and a ton more people can play it. And I'm not the worst.  No one gets bored. Also if something happens to my pc I'm gonna change pc and never do what corrupted my wish again. :D #RoadToIncorruptableWish2016 GETTING CLOSER!!!

3 hours ago, BionicReaper said:

Wish granted, but it was worse than the absolute shit :D.

I wish my wish to play battleforge TODAY AND FOREVER AFTERWARDS was incorruptable, and my computer CAN TAKE IT AND DOESNT BECOME SLOW. No one dies if he wasn't supposed to die. Or nothing extra that happens that wouldn't happen anyway. ALSO there are no adittional drawbacks to the game or my personal life. The game is completely finished and a ton more people can play it. And I'm not the worst.  No one gets bored. Also if something happens to my pc I'm gonna change pc and never do what corrupted my wish again. :D #RoadToIncorruptableWish2016 GETTING CLOSER!!!

Why isn't there a limit to how big a wish could be :/

On 24/6/2016 at 9:59 AM, Dallarian said:

@Eddio Wish granted, there is limit to 200 marks to corrupt a wish. But you have to corrupt BionicReaper's wish.

I wish know english enought to corrupt all BionicReaper's wishes :/

Wish granted, but you still can't find a way to corrupt it :D.

I wish my wish to play battleforge TODAY AND FOREVER AFTERWARDS was incorruptable, and my computer CAN TAKE IT AND DOESNT BECOME SLOW. No one dies if he wasn't supposed to die. Or nothing extra that happens that wouldn't happen anyway. ALSO there are no adittional drawbacks to the game or my personal life. The game is completely finished and a ton more people can play it. And I'm not the worst.  No one gets bored. Also if something happens to my pc I'm gonna change pc and never do what corrupted my wish again. :D #TheIncorruptableWish2016 YES WE ARE FINALLY THERE.

@BionicReaper Wish granted. BUT your next 100 wishes cant have more than 100 characters and after week of playing cause a lot of players server got burned, and there isnt money for new one and everyone can't pay for fix it.

I wish @BionicReaper wont use images and videos and music to add his #TheIncorruptableWish2016 here, cause now he have 100 characters limit ^^

#WaytostopBionicReaper2016

Edited by Dallarian

4 minutes ago, Dallarian said:

@BionicReaper Wish granted. BUT your next 100 wishes cant have more than 100 characters and after week of playing cause a lot of players server got burned, and there isnt money for new one and everyone can't pay for fix it.

I wish @BionicReaper wont use images and videos to add his #TheIncorruptableWish2016 here, cause now he have 100 characters limit ^^

WAIT A SECOND THERE. WHY IS THIS BUKKIT. WE VOTED VANILLA :o GOTCHA

20 minutes ago, Dallarian said:

I wish @BionicReaper wont use images and videos and music to add his #TheIncorruptableWish2016 here, cause now he have 100 characters limit ^^

#WaytostopBionicReaper2016

Wish granted but you will stay in temperature over 30*C for more than week.

I wish to be Starcraft Master :dexirian::dexirian:

#RoadtodontletBionicReapercorruptmycorruptedwish//2016