Corrupt-a-wish!

Shalade

12 hours ago, Archmystic said:

Wish granted, but the anchovies are still alive and ate the rest of the pizza before you could get to it.

I wish for a panda mount

Wish granted, but the panda is rabid.

I wish to cure Archmystic's panda mount of all diseases.

• 2 weeks later...

wish granted but the panda will hate everyone and go on a crazed rampage and so the local police kill it to save the people

i wish for qliphot towers and qlihort scout to be at 3 and will never go down to any lower amount

23 hours ago, youto000 said:

wish granted but the panda will hate everyone and go on a crazed rampage and so the local police kill it to save the people

i wish for qliphot towers and qlihort scout to be at 3 and will never go down to any lower amount

Wish granted, but they are destroyed by an army of blue eyes ultimate dragons.

I wish nobody would post after this post.

3 hours ago, BleakPanther said:

Wish granted, but your teleportation power has a recharge rate of one use per decade. Have fun with that!

I wish for Wolverine's OP powers.

Wish granted, but you also have (original) trundle's curse.

I wish for, DETONATION!

Wish granted but nobody is near.

I wish for a nice big mansion which I don't have to sell, it doesn't get destroyed, nobody is able to break into it except me, it has pool with constant fresh water, it has furniture which are comfortable and can't break, it always has fresh food and water, it is not located in the middle of nowhere, the mansion is easy to get to, it isn't haunted, and I don't get killed.:troll:

Wish granted but you don't have any keys for it so you HAVE to break in. That temporarely disables the door and anyone can go in and out as he pleases. Someone randomly gets into it and kidnaps you before you can get a new door, now you live in a cell and get tortured all day for the rest of your live without a chance to become free.

I wish for a regular glass that's not different from any other glass filled with normal water that's not different from any other water on the planet.

Edited by Valaraukar

10 hours ago, Valaraukar said:

Wish granted but you don't have any keys for it so you HAVE to break in. That temporarely disables the door and anyone can go in and out as he pleases. Someone randomly gets into it and kidnaps you before you can get a new door, now you live in a cell and get tortured all day for the rest of your live without a chance to become free.

I wish for a regular glass that's not different from any other glass filled with normal water that's not different from any other water on the planet.

Wish granted, but it spills all over your computer.

I wish for trundle's curse.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wish granted but you suddenly become deathly allergic to dairy and they look so good, you cant resist them, you dip the cookie in the milk. a bit drips off it, you take a bite it is Delicious. it has a mouth-watery taste... but because of your allergy you sadly die...

... in memory of  EranShoval... R.I.P.  EranShoval...

on another note i wish for a pony named "Mr Grumple Sparkle Face" who is an immortal pony who poops out rainbows and all who see it become happy for the rest of the day :D

Your wish has been granted, anyone who sees Mr Grumple Sparkle Face is happy for the rest of the day, but they die a horribly excruciating death the following night. Devoured slowly, limb after limb, by Mr Grumple Sparkle Face's fat wife.

I wish for EA to start selling the rights to their games.

• 1 month later...

Wish granted, but they steal the mens souls and soon no one has a soul anymore. After a few days Lucifer comes out of hell and sees what happened and since people can't give him their souls anymore he freaks out and destroy the world without god caring for our soulless planet.

I wish I was strong enough to kill a bear with a spoon.

Edited by Valaraukar

Wish granted, but its Justic Bieber singing forever. It's your worst nightmare :o

I wish my wish to play battleforge was incorruptable. No one dies if he wasn't supposed to die. Or nothing extra that happens that wouldn't happen anyway. :o REKT

Edited by BionicReaper