Corrupt-a-wish!

Shalade

12 minutes ago, SSNTRPimptonSS said:

Wish granted, but the only wish you can wish from your wish is a wish that involves you killing someone who is close to you as a sacrifice to grant your wish that you wished for.

I wish for Trump to be president of the USA.

Wish granted but he uses you in every speech as a disaster for the world
I wish I was a pink fluffy unicorn

Just now, SSNTRPimptonSS said:

Wish Granted, but your pink unicorn will have every STD known to mankind, and you will be infected just by being in a 6km radius of it

I wish for a healthy gorilla to spar with.

Wish granted but the Gorilla took you by your neck and started smashing you with your head against the wall & ground, eventually tearing your eyes & ears of and killing you by squashing your head.
I wish I had harry potter powers

1 minute ago, SSNTRPimptonSS said:

Wish granted, but you also have his bad taste in women, as well as an arch nemesis who kicks ass, and your wizardry is shite.

I wish to have batman's utility belt.

Wish granted but the belt is to big for youthat it accidently dropped on the ground, shot the grapplehook and got stuck in your brains eventually killing you 
I wish nothing

Edited by Defqon

2 minutes ago, Defqon said:

Wish granted but the belt is to big for youthat it accidently dropped on the ground, shot the grapplehook and got stuck in your brains eventually killing you 
I wish nothing

Wish granted, but then your entire existance would become nothing as well.

I wish for a bucket of kfc chicken.

Wish granted, but then your entire existance would become nothing as well.

I wish for a bucket of kfc chicken.

Wish granted , but the chickens got alive, eventually chasing you to the other side of the world and at last eating you alive
I wish I had millions of bags with all kinds of good candy

Wish granted , but the chickens got alive, eventually chasing you to the other side of the world and at last eating you alive
I wish I had millions of bags with all kinds of good candy

Wish granted, but the candy was actually laced with all kinds of fucked up drugs, such as speed, angel dust and etc. After ingesting it all, you proceed to murder everyone in your sight.

I wish for skills in battleforge :P

Wish granted, but the candy was actually laced with all kinds of fucked up drugs, such as speed, angel dust and etc. After ingesting it all, you proceed to murder everyone in your sight.

I wish for skills in battleforge :P

Wish granted but the moment you got them, every single bad guy in the world started chasing you to steal the skills, but you don't want to surrender them so they take you, torture you, rip youtr tongue out, cut off your toes & fingers & put scorpions in your pants.
I wish I wasn't so evil like this xd

1 minute ago, Defqon said:

Wish granted but the moment you got them, every single bad guy in the world started chasing you to steal the skills, but you don't want to surrender them so they take you, torture you, rip youtr tongue out, cut off your toes & fingers & put scorpions in your pants.
I wish I wasn't so evil like this xd

Wish granted, but when you became a saint, all the people you tortured over the years with your evil nature found out about your change of heart, and started abusing you, emasculating you, sexually abusing you, and eventually drove you to suicide.

I wish for the ability to understand and read japanese :) 

Wish granted but the abillity has awaken all historical samurai's to come and get you because of the power, They will hack, whack, slice, kick you, they wil fart on your face, pee in your mouth & cut off your manhood, you'll be bleeding dead but they stop the bleeding just fast enough you aren't dead yet, so the next thing they do is lay some poop on your face and but.
They will Stuff your body with teddybears and sin you alive. Followed by that, they burn you

I wish I was the one who will find atlantis

Wish granted but the abillity has awaken all historical samurai's to come and get you because of the power, They will hack, whack, slice, kick you, they wil fart on your face, pee in your mouth & cut off your manhood, you'll be bleeding dead but they stop the bleeding just fast enough you aren't dead yet, so the next thing they do is lay some poop on your face and but.
They will Stuff your body with teddybears and sin you alive. Followed by that, they burn you

I wish I was the one who will find atlantis

Wish granted, but when you find it, you are greeted by atlanteans, whom btw, are sex hungry male fishmen. You are then drugged, and strapped to the ocean bed, where fifty naked fishmen await you, with their fish dicks, each 15 inches long, and they all start penetrating every opening in your body, and they won't stop till you drop.

I wish for a hot girlfriend who isn't a transgender.

2 minutes ago, SSNTRPimptonSS said:

Wish granted, but when you find it, you are greeted by atlanteans, whom btw, are sex hungry male fishmen. You are then drugged, and strapped to the ocean bed, where fifty naked fishmen await you, with their fish dicks, each 15 inches long, and they all start penetrating every opening in your body, and they won't stop till you drop.

I wish for a hot girlfriend who isn't a transgender.

Wish granted, but soon the girlfriend turned into such a lizard lady like that movie, she gets you horny like hel, then bites of your manhood, as following an army of lizards get in your body to cum on each single spot inside, outside your organs and muscles, you will become so weak of the sperm that it drops out of your mouth, eyes & ears and then you drop dead with millions of baby lizards that have eaten you alive

I wish I got free food for the rest of my life

2 hours ago, Defqon said:

I wish I was mojo jojo

You are now Mojo Jojo. However, you can never leave the frame of the TV in which you are trapped in forewer, and you realize, your fame will end sooner or later... after thousands of years, the last TV breaks down and you cease to exist

I wish for 7 $, 2 € and 400 fortune cookies. Also, a nice candle and a chocolate box.

You recieve the things you wished for however, the dollar and euro plummet down to the value of the Zimbabwe Dollar and are now worth less then the paper they are printed on, the 400 fortune cookies have no fortunes in them, non of them, the candle though looking nice refuses to light up and the box of chocolates(at least I assume that is what you meant) is empty.

I wish to poses omnipotence and that no other being in the universe posseses it.