publishment and a question :)

idolavi169

hello :) i got 2 questions, one: "battleforge" ran into a problem that there were missing players (not enough players in the server). now since "skylords reborn" is new, there are still not alot of players.. so i wondering to myself.. are you guys planning on publishing the game or something? just out of curiosity.
two: will the game gonna be refreshed and the accounts will have to redo all the work and to get all the cards again? or everything will continue to go as regular (later when the open beta be over)

Edited by idolavi169

Your answers can be found in these 2 topics: 

I suggest you read these before asking. :) 

But for a quick answer:

1. This is not known yet.

2. There will be one or even multiple resets.

Edited by Eddio

I do not believe that any major publishing is going to happen. This is a non-profit project, so all the money coming in through Patreon is being used to keep the game and website running. You are all welcome to spread the word however. This will likely be the way the game spreads, unless some games media decides to cover us.

Regarding wipes, yes, there will be one or more content wipes, so do not get too attached to your cards.