The story behind your nick.

Shalade

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:16 PM, Mariji said:

On the Old BaFo my Name was TheBrot. Brot is the German word for Bread. Iwas nooby as fuck so the Nick was perfect xD

Now i use Mariji its a kind of anagram of my actual name ^^

Is there a Chance your actual Name is Mirijam :D ?

BurningWorld likes this

4 hours ago, rittindentod said:

Is there a Chance your actual Name is Mirijam :D ?

Hahaha nope xDDD My acutual Name is Marcel ^^ Some of my friends gave me the Nickname Marcelijelli :D Its a wierd long Story xDD :D

Edited by Mariji

Ok time to make this sound epic!

It happend at the moment World War 2 ended, a young german toxic league playing god was born. (Yeah i didn´t age since 1945) His name was Olaf (Dont ask me why its Olaf) He then started his Journey... Then (2009) He knew what his real "determination" was. Yeah, minecraft.... (Oh boy) he joined a clan , after he quitted that stupid game (finally) He was cursed by the Old hag (the clan leader) her Name was Lea, and Olaf ended up calling himself Leamox (Where the hell did that mox part come from)... The End 

BurningWorld likes this

• 4 weeks later...

well, my was somehow spontaneously created about 12 or so years ago as a nickname and whats funny nowdays  I sometimes see other players using it too. It is irritating knowing they all are copies... or similar names like zworock lol that one appeared even in my forge times.

• 2 weeks later...

It has to be about 10 years ago when i player a browser game called "Die Stämme". It is a game where you need a lot of time and be available any time so my brother and i decided to team up.

My name is samuel his name is simeon so we took our first 3 letters combined them. This name was already taken so we took a 1 and as many 0 as needed. Since then my name stays the same in every game. Maybe someone remembers my name of the last few days of our beloved BattleForge stayed till the sad end.

steezy from the word "steez" and steezy is the adjective version of it.

tl,dr I change my nick way to often....

Edited by steezy
dont wanna expose all my gamertags on here lmao rofl xD laughing but crying emoji + ok emoji

35 minutes ago, steezy said:

yooo its ya boi steezy aka rvrx steezy aka lost steez aka steezy finesse aka lloyfail aka n a s e b i e r aka steezy flex aka O X Y K N G aka hardjumper8 aka Lann is OP aka lloyful aka Ländler Turnup aka Alpen Dude aka rvrx oxy aka KRISTALLGOTT aka eNpi aka eSka aka Porsche Cayenne Hustler aka Yung PhD aka PhD Magnitude.

if you see one of those names in a game its prolly me

tl,dr I change my nick way to often....

Most of them sound like you're a 12 y/o discovering the internet aka XxCooLDudi0XxxX :D 

steezy likes this

48 minutes ago, BurningWorld said:

Most of them sound like you're a 12 y/o discovering the internet aka XxCooLDudi0XxxX :D 

hmm Hardjumper8, lloyfail, lloyful and the PhD phase :'D such trash lmao

but the others all have a deeper meaning behind it.

BurningWorld likes this

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I shall now tell you the chronicles of my name and the legacy it carries

those who speak Spanish understand that my nick is actually Bestia (Behs-tee-ah) which means Beast

I got it a hot summer day at school in 2004, went to the bathroom which at this point is a war zone with water splashing everywhere. there was a very recurrent joke, the doors on the toilet cubicles opened 180 degrees meaning if you close your door someone could open the next one 180 degrees in order to lock you in with 2 doors

that happened to me that day, I was angry about that so I kicked the 2 (metal) doors down and also knocking down the guy holding them from the other side, a classmate sees me leaving the bathroom as a triumphant gladiator, we leave and he says to me (dude you are a fucking beast) from that day forward I was known as bestia (beast)

I had to put a 7 in there since a lot of games don't allow me to use beast as a nick since there are npc's or enemies named like that

lhardy likes this

• 2 weeks later...

When i was younger, my first MMO was "Die Stämme" or "tribal wars" and when i created my account, there was an add with a map on another website i left open. One name of a location there was pretty near on "Nijelspitze" but the first try was taken, so i mixed 1 or 2 letters to Nijel and thats it :)

Edited by Nijel

The story of my name is quite stupid i think :D

It was at the time when i played "Tera" with my friends and we are trying all classes, but i hate finding names for tons of new character. One of my friend starts giving his characters names of common object's, just like "Plant pot" or "Brick". It was quite funny so i decided to call my nick the german word for "charcoal".

I have to say it was a typical warm day, perfect for a nice barbecue *lol*

my name + gg because my name was taken. Also I hate nicks and typing them so my new is kgg kinda the nick of my nick of my name. Also also sometimes I'm human-trash in games and speaking kgg in a special way results in "kagge" which is german urban-slang-ish word for a "mountain" :ph34r:

I have this nickname for about 10 years. I created my first ever WoW character but i had no idea how to name it. So i looked around the room and noticed sticker that said "Modex", sounded kinda cool so i took it. Other players didin't mind it, easy to remember and anyone can say it. 

Later i found out that the Modex is name of clothing store in my country ("mode" translates to "fashion", x is added to sound fancy). Also it has something to do with US air forces. 

Funny story, the first nickname that i tried to enter was "Nazis" (in latvian it means "knife"), it took me a while to understand why that nickname isin't allowed. 

Edited by Modex

• 3 weeks later...

my Nickname of Lavos doesnt have a super complicated story behind it, i usually append the current year to the name when i create whatever account, heres the slightly abridged version:

but simply put, im a huge fan of the game Chrono Trigger (1995, Super Nintendo/SNES) which wasnt released outside asia and north america until a Nintendo DS remake happened in like 2008 i think, Lavos was the main villain of the game, a space alien who destroys planets by controlling evolution for an ultimate harvest of all energy on the planet, and he can freely control time itself, at one point he kills the main character by basically removing him from the fabric of time

the game is also heavy on the Einstein-style theory of time travel including the idea of meeting your "past-self" should you go back to a time period where a younger version of you existed, also the whole concept of changing events in the past altering the present and, by extension, future

its a super fun turn-based jrpg which these days is a dying breed of games but my fascination with the game as a child led to me adopting the name as the internet became more commonplace

Edited by Lavos2018

• 3 months later...

my usual nick is TmT012 in like every forum or game but I had a really bad winrate in BF so I created a new account and my friend who was holy striker wanted to create a "holy" theme with me and I just ended up using InsaneSpirit instead of his SaintSpirit suggestion to make fun of it. It sorto f stuck with the few friends that play BF and when we heard of skylords reborn I instantly knew what my nick should be

• 4 months later...

Its the phonetic writing for L2P or Learn to play ;)

We were drunk and played League of Legends together and I kept saying to my buddy "L2P Bro". And at some point he wrote that he has no idea who this "El Toupe" is.

And before that it was "Kalani" my alter ego from WOW (Rogue) [It means heaven in Hawaiian...very innovative]

And before that "Dante" because that was cool in my young years :P

• 3 weeks later...

Well... the story about my nick is kinda REALLY OLD.
When i started playing ragnarok online "2003"... i started with a assassin, with this character my plan was to help my friends with the leveling process. 
So my first nick was "Upoo_Vc_De_Graça", translating for english is like "leveling_you_for_free".
The intent of the nick was to describe what i'll do with the assassin.
As the time passes, i change the nick a bit from the frase to just one word "upoo".
But sometimes i use another nicks too, using references to old games. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...