The story behind your nick.

Shalade

I came up with this for a youtube account back in 07 or 08. Not really sure. D is the first letter of my first name, S is the third letter of my last name, the 123 and 404 are just random filler I added. After that I just started using this everywhere.

I wanted to have an english version of my name and Mathew sounded cool.Thing is I didn't know much english back when BF started and just spelled it how I thought it went.The name just kind of stuck since then :D

PKcool comes because P=Phoenix and K=King don't ask me why, long Story :P and cool just so :D
And why StarDucksCoffee? I don't know anymore.. because of Starbucks but i don't know why "Ducks" instead of Bucks :D
I use the name StarDucksCoffee for new games.. PKcool i've used in Battleforge and i think i will use it for BF Reborn.

has 2 roots
1- Genn Greymane from wow,an adorable but selfish king of gilneas,a town south of lordearon where it all started
2-Grey-Mane OR Battle-Born? says Idolaf Battle-born
you know what i mean if u know skyrim :P

It means potato in my language - Slovene.
Why name a 19 year old dude a potato? I just like screaming KROMPIIIR with my friends while playing/watching cs go and so on.
(When it comes to food i hate smashed potato..)

[quote='KROMPIR' pid='10210' dateline='1438032867']
Why name a 19 year old dude a potato? I just like screaming KROMPIIIR with my friends while playing/watching cs go and so on.
[/quote]

Potato doesnt need reason. Potato is life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksnAbKL__oM

My initials are RJ, but that is too short most of the time. This kinda sounds the same. Sometimes I have to use RJ4y because some twat nicked my name :P

If that fails I will use an older name, but have fun guessing that one. :D

[quote='WotdeFack' pid='10228' dateline='1438035048']
[quote='KROMPIR' pid='10210' dateline='1438032867']
[/quote]

[/quote]

What did i just watch?

I first had a username "Cryingsoul". I got it from a nice song on newground which was called Cryingsoul. Unfortunatly a lot of people directly thought I was emo.. So since 2 months (after 6+ years Cryingsoul) I changed my name to Xitech. Because there is a TV channel called Xite with a lot of music(and I like names with a X).. And I like tech stuff.. So Xitech :D

EDIT: This song(I havent heard this one in like 4 years XD) : http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/131650

[quote='Drayze' pid='3164' dateline='1436132779']
League Of Legends Characters :D
My favorites are Draven and Graves. I mixxed them. Dr of Draven and the rest a littlebit changed from the way you say Graves.
[/quote]

More likely Draven and Ryze =D 
Mine come up from S.W.A.T. 4, if anyone was playing. I was playing it multiplayer and i was arguing with one of the admin and instead kicking me or banning, he simply changed my nickname to Donkey and muted me =D Then i just like it and keep it hehe

my nickname is basicly from the fact. I'm used to the pain because i have probably life long knee injury and i used to work realy hard on my basketball hobby on gym. And because basicly i like pain so i just randomly came up with the name. Deadlypain. Its Deadly is just Dark sided and Pain is cuz well i just explained.

I am e nerd for wrestlig, i am a big WWE fan :) .
So when i first joined the game i wasent sure what name i should pick.
Had different ones in my mind like sentitel etc.
But then i remember a wrestler i have as an favorite.
So i called my self for TrippleHHH.
But hes name is TripelH.
I thought it was funny and clever for that time so it got stuck whit me.
And here we are once again.
Yay.

I've stuck with this nick since I was like 8 when dad told me I needed an email. So I took my name and added a bunch a letters till I hit a nice even ten, stirred things around till it sounded good, and boom. Calarakien. Cal-uh-rakey-in. Been the same across everything for the past 11 years.

[quote='Oops' pid='11129' dateline='1438243777']
[quote='WotdeFack' pid='10228' dateline='1438035048']
[/quote]

Is it you in that video ? :D
[/quote]

Noo thats collnorway, I'm from Germany, haha.

• 3 months later...

Mine is intended as a crossover between Mr. X 

This Mr X? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._X_(film)

I took the name of my favorite character from tv series Heroes. In BaFo I also added a Roman numeral and that was it.

Sylar is sick, idk how you can like him xD

It was from a book.

oooh which book?

Edited by Ultrakool