The story behind your nick.

Shalade

When i was small i loved storms and ightning adn all about it and for some reason that i can't remember epic faces... So when i wanted to make an acount I typed EpicStorm and the game told me it was taken so i thought i needed to be even storm-er then him so EpicStormer yeah:/

[quote='Blank' pid='766' dateline='1434719852']
[quote='MrXLink' pid='753' dateline='1434718642']
Mine is intended as a crossover between Mr. X and a link/crosslink. And I mean THIS kind of cross link, darnit:
[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bc/Vulcanization_of_POLYIsoprene_V.2.png/340px-Vulcanization_of_POLYIsoprene_V.2.png[/img]
Heck, I'm even fine with Hyperlink or Chain Link references, just keep the Zelda references away! >_ [/quote]

The story of my nick, Insanehawk did it. As for you, I will call you isoprene from now on.
[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdhL-T6tQco

Well my previous BF nick was Xander that eventually graduated into XanderDaddy (originality comes out of customization button) but then i just took Oops cause its simple + signalizes that im failin´ more than enough :P

"Keksbendiger" is german for "Cookie bender".. everybody loves cookies and I had seen lots of names built around the word "cookie" or "keks" .. and when I needed a nickname, I had discovered that Avatar guy on nickelodeon few weeks ago.. so why not make cookies the 5th element and be its master? :D

My name comes from another game called "Guild Wars" where you have different classes.
One of it is the Ranger "Waldläufer" in German, the other one is Monk "Mönch". You have to choose 2 classes, so I mixed them Wald + Mönch but I prefered Waldmonk more than Waldmönch :)

I allways asked myself what mana ("manafarbe" is german for "color of mana") looks like. It´s often shown in a blue color (in UIs of games), but can any kind of Energy really have a color? Just look at Air, heat.. they don´t have a color. But on the other hand i allwayss connect mana with nature. Not only trees and stuff, but also Rocks, Fire, Water.. everything!
For me mana is something beautiful, but also something I can´t explain why I love it so much (yes I know it doesnt exist in the real world).
Some day I came up with the name. I used it as a user name in a forum.
When BaFo released I used it there. Manafarbe was my account/slot where I had all my cards, all my stuff, it was my life. I went with other names which are "panekomo" and "Dominating Pancake". Both with their own stories. But at the end I went back to "manafarbe" on many platforms.
This is the name I connect with BattleForge and all the good memories about the time I had with the game, but also the bad times I had in RL during that 3 years and of course the logout message when the servers got shut down.
I will allways keep this name in a special place in my heart and will go on with it as long as I can!

PS: I hope my english isnt too bad..

^^ some funny and interesting nicknames here. Mine comes from the early WarCraft 3 day (not from Minecraft I swear as many call me Minecraft kiddo :c ). I was extremely bad in creating usernames (and i still am actually ^^ ) and my friends were waiting for me to finally create a username so I just used the crafter from WarCraft and switched through a few advers/adjectives and ended up calling myself Upcrafter... ^^ (Downcrafter may have been another option hehe)

My nick is really old, since I was eight or nine and I started playing Tribal Ward and The West
Thepoint of it is that in that time, I wanted noone to recognise me, since I was always criticising the games written above, and thus it was embarassing to be noticed playing them
The number is a financial derivate from my debit card PIN, and has changed the original nick "anonyme2002" - which is my date of birth, to the new, present and future nick "anonyme0273"
I also have some smurfs, one is called "DarthVader2" - no need to put a story behind that
Some others are "anonyme0272" - also pretty primitive
I have one more, but I dont remember its name

[quote='NeoNyle' pid='5564' dateline='1436936881']
I chose the word "Neon" and type in 3 random letters
[/quote]

could have been worse !

If you don't know about my name, here's some history lesson: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Tzu