The story behind your nick.

Shalade

Mine is intended as a crossover between Mr. X and a link/crosslink. And I mean THIS kind of cross link, darnit:

340px-Vulcanization_of_POLYIsoprene_V.2.png

Heck, I'm even fine with Hyperlink or Chain Link references, just keep the Zelda references away! >_

The story of my nick, Insanehawk did it. As for you, I will call you isoprene from now on.

I have no real story. 

I was around 13 or 14 when I created my account and I loved the WWE ^^ 

After "Taker" was already taken i took "XxTakerxX". 

Now I dont use the nick in other games but cause everybody knows me as Taker i will keep this name here on good old Bafo (:

MrDanilov likes this

korsbaek came from around when i was 15-16 years old in school tho as it was my last name it was spelled korsbæk and as most forums and other places dont use æ i changed the way it is spelled to an old but different way to use æ thoes i used the ae and there is my name;)

I used to use the name Necro as my alias for a number of things. (the reason behind that is a fetish i have towards necrophilia)
When i signed up to BF i saw that Necro was taken so i went on a little rage and started saying hmm some other guy took my name the spaz... yeaa the necrospaz... then thought, actually i like the sound of that, so i took it.

[quote='Demiron' pid='3176' dateline='1436140738']
I used to play Dungeons & Dragons Online and my first character had the name `Demiron Sevenshields` xD Ever since then I`ve been using that name on all my gaming accounts.
[/quote]

My name has its origins in D&D aswell :D a ranger elf named Kallion.

[quote='Kallion' pid='3183' dateline='1436150472']
[quote='Demiron' pid='3176' dateline='1436140738']
I used to play Dungeons & Dragons Online and my first character had the name `Demiron Sevenshields` xD Ever since then I`ve been using that name on all my gaming accounts.
[/quote]

My name has its origins in D&D aswell :D a ranger elf named Kallion.
[/quote]

Haha, nice! I knew I couldnt be the only one  :P

well my Name is "german". When i started playing games my internet was pretty bad and in german "high ping" means "Großer Ping" so i made it to Groping. Pretty silly, dunno how this came to my mind, but now i just keep it :D