Flickering on High Shaders setting.

Tyris

Hi all, is anyone experiencing this issue of weird flickering on high shaders? It annoys the crap out of me because I want to play with best possible settings, but this issue doesn't allow me.

I have tested it on 3 different PCs at home, and all of them have this problem.

Yes, I have the same problem. At EA times it happend first for a new ATI graphics driver version and there was a fix in those days as far as I know. Also BattleForge wasnt the only game with this issue, Gothic 3 for example had a very similar problem.

At the moment I have the same issue with an NVidia Graphics card. I think that Battleforge and some other games used a new functionality which wasnt fixed and has changed since then, so that every new graphics card / driver have this behaviour. But as far as I know it had to do with SSAO, I am not sure whether lowering it instead of shader quality helps without siginificant quality loss, because I am not at home yet and cant test it myself.