Guess the screenshot!

Shalade

damn i used to hoard all the weapons in that game.... the quests are pretty cool and different though...

I just played the game for the nighttime. Those zombies that run at you at night (volatiles, I think...) really pumps you up. But that was before I realized water was their weakness. Then I just attracted a bunch of em, let em chase me for a bit, swim in some pond, watch them die as soon as they step in (psychopathic, but they're zombies after all!) 

AVA_screenshot_1.jpg

Anyone actually played this? (I used to play this game while it was still on the ijji launcher, later on aeria games made a mess of this game)

Played for some time on Last stand, but almost everyone have no idea how to play it or play in big groups which kinda breaks point of Last stand, especially with so low dmg and max supplies when fighting 1v3.

Even M60 or Antique AK won't help much if you are capped at mere 60 bullets cuz most likely you will use most of it to kill one of them, maybe 2 if they are bad but after that you lack ammo...

Not to mention annoying bugs. :P