The legendary forum game "count"

Shalade

So this is just to increase the posts count... right? :)

917, nope no posts from off topic.

WDF said it... too bad :D

If you ar lookin fr getting your post number up, head to anything except OffTopic thread in the home screen of the Forum. I believe you are mentioning post count to get into the Alpha, right? Well the post count is really not the deciding factor here - it is about the quality, not quantity. Post little but good, and you have higher chances than anyone who would have 1000 posts and no point in any of them ;)

To get back to the "topic" here... 918

WDF said it... too bad :D

If you ar lookin fr getting your post number up, head to anything except OffTopic thread in the home screen of the Forum. I believe you are mentioning post count to get into the Alpha, right? Well the post count is really not the deciding factor here - it is about the quality, not quantity. Post little but good, and you have higher chances than anyone who would have 1000 posts and no point in any of them ;)

To get back to the "topic" here... 918

I was just joking guys, see my post count, i'm miles away from alpha.

BTW 919

Edited by element

I was just joking guys, see my post count, i'm miles away from alpha.

BTW 919

As I said, post count doesn't matter

If you wish to get to Alpha,

get to posting ideas instead of numbers ;) Never give up on any chances, believe in yourself and don't give up! We will see you in the Alpha mate

As I said, post count doesn't matter

If you wish to get to Alpha,

get to posting ideas instead of numbers ;) Never give up on any chances, believe in yourself and don't give up! We will see you in the Alpha mate

I wonder why they don't release alpha to everyone, just get the feedback from those selected guys... maybe this way they can start evaluating server capacity. I'd love to just play around in the forge.

Edited by element

I wonder why they don't release alpha to everyone, just get the feedback from those selected guys... maybe this way they can start evaluating server capacity. I'd love to just play around in the forge.

the servers arent stable enough to get flooted by all those players. They need to increase it slowly depending on the actual stability of the server.

I love playing on the forge too. It was very nice