Rather impolite

Gahen

I don't really want to start an argument about this, but I find it rather impolite to label and accusation against me then lock the thread so I can't answer. So I made a new thread in which I can answer (this starting a new thread part will be a recurring theme of this post).

To be short, I did search for similar bugs before reporting, and commented in an already existing thread which was recent, and contained the exact same bug, not a similar one. I provided additional information on its reproduction and possible guesses on the nature of the issue. Of course there were threads showing the exact error message image, but in the last few days before my post, I could not find a thread with the same method of triggering the crash in question.

This is just for the accusation...

Now back to the original issue. If my post/thread is deleted without indication, then it's natural, that I will write about it in the Technical Issues section.  How could I know why it disappeared? Removed? Database error? Networking issues? If there is no indication, I will open up a new thread where I inquire about the disappearance.

And if that thread is locked with a passive-aggressive accusation, then again, I will open yet another thread where I can give my answer. All I missed was an automated message that my post was edited/moved/removed by administration, so I can figure what happened without spamming the forums, but well...

Edited by Gahen
Fimion likes this

Cleaning this topic a bit, went out of lines.

Just to make things clear, this wasn't meant directly toward to you, you took it this way, fine, but it wasn't a harsh answer.. You're overreacting a bit.
Things went out of lines during this topic, and I'll see privately about it.

Anyway, please next time you're posting an issue, make sure it hasn't been posted first, that will save both moderation and development team a lot of time, and we don't have much of this, since we're working on our free time.

We're not a company, we're just people like you, if people are annoying us all day long, I understand it can be hard for some people to keep their calm, but please, refrain for talking this way or exacerbate the debate.

Thanks for understanding.

#Closed.

Lavos2018 and Gahen like this