Hey all, new to this iteration of game...

opponent12

I just had a few questions, are the multicolor cards in this? Is trading and selling cards going to work like it used to?  Will there be a way to get free cards in game, or will it be buy packs only? Could there be a way for people to get free packs by signing up to patreon? Will cards be more balanced in pvp (from what I remember there was like 3 decks that were way better than any others)? I used to love this game, and I'm glad its finally coming back!

--Are the multicolor cards in this?

Yes Bandit, Twilight, Lost Souls, Stonekin, and Amii are all available. 

--Is trading and selling cards going to work like it used to?

Yes, the marketplace/auctionhouse in game is up and running. You can head over to the Skylords Discord for trading, or use chat in game for trading.

--Will there be a way to get free cards in game, or will it be buy packs only?

You can only get cards for free, the IP is owned by EA.  The developers have permission to use the IP but they cannot make money off of it so they cannot sell packs of cards.  Read 

for more information about BFP and free booster packs.

--Could there be a way for people to get free packs by signing up to patreon?

There is nothing like this implemented.  I believe that the developers have said that donating on patreon will not grant bonus cards.

--Will cards be more balanced in pvp

Right now the Devs are working on making the game stable.  Re-balancing may or may not happen; but if it does happen, it is still a bit off.

Edited by Kitsurubami