Forum thread disappeared

Gahen

To say it short:

About 8 hours ago I posted to a thread containing a single previous post in the Report A Bug section. My post was related to the bug posted in the post above it with some minor differences in how to replicate it, and some other additional details.

Well, about an hour ago I checked on it, whether anyone else had anything to say about it, and it just wasn't there, at all. I can't find it even through my activity log, so I'm sure it wasn't simply moved, but there was no notification regarding its removal or any possible reason.

Is this normal? Can the creator of the thread delete it? The post was about a bug preventing me to join open games, and details about the resulting ghost lobby and game crash.

No, most likely I moved it because that thread was 1000th of the same kind, and we have to keep forums clean by moving duplicate threads away. No one is using search function, thus duplicate threads get created, thus I silently move or delete them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use