1 - Cames Crashes when joining Multiplayer

Flrbb

• NAME: Games Crashes each time when trying Multiplayer
  • SEVERITY: At least for me it is a "1". Whenever I try to join a multiplayer game the game crashes. Assertion error something. More precise, this happens somewhen between clicking on an existing game to join that group and/or(!) hiting the back button to get back to the world overview. I think both actions forces a crash. Joining a group (without a game/map waiting) works fine, also does plaing single player maps.
  • LOCATION: From any multiplayer joiing screen back to the world overview.
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: Yes. Each single time. Could not play a single coop game.
  • DESCRIPTION: See above. 
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: See attached image. That screen shot was from an attempt to play bad harvest.
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: -

BFerror.png

Let me post my report here too, because I'm getting the same error, but through a bit different methods.

• NAME: Can't joint open multiplayer games, and game crashes afterwards
  • SEVERITY: 1 - It's completely preventing me from playing multiplayer without pre-grouping.
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: Always (Started a bit more than a week ago I think)
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: 
    zX1dWyb.png
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: If I try to joint open games (it's not that they start, some of the lobbies are there even after getting back) seemingly nothing happens at all. But as soon as I give up, and try to create a solo (maybe multi too, haven't really tested) game, when hitting Create Game the client just freezes, and quickly returns the previous error message. After clicking OK, another error message appears about Visual C++ crashing, but that disappears automatically quickly, so could not screenshot.
    Additionally, sometimes a shadow game is also created where I tried to join the multiplayer game, with me being the host, but not always.

• NAME: Multiplayer Error
  • SEVERITY: trying to join a coop lobby but game dosent start, leaving the lobby and refreshing i see myself holding a lobby that i cant leave. Now if i create a lobby the moment i press create the game crashes.
  • LOCATION: (Worldmap) the moment i try to do another activity afther faild attempt of coop
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: happend to me 100% of the time havent play one coop game yet
  • DESCRIPTION: see severity
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: Errorscreenshot + Lobbybug
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: some times afther the bug lobby apears joining another lobby also curses chrash some time nothing happen.

Unbenannt!.png

Unbenannt.png

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use