1 - Game crashes after creating lobby

Injilos

• NAME: Game crashes after creating lobby
  • SEVERITY: 1
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: at the moment always
  • DESCRIPTION: [Today i try to join a game, this doesn´t work. If i click the join game button simply nothing happens. After that, if I try to start a new game lobby (doesn´t matter if i create a single player map lobby or a map with more players) the game crashes with 2 error messages. 
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: 2 Screenshots added. Error message 1 directly comes up, after i click creating lobby (game itself runs in the background, i can hear the music) if i click ok the game crashes with error message number 2. 
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: [Don´t know exactly whats the problem, but i think the game cant move me into an existing lobby. The user list on the right side (the long one, e.g. battlegrounds 0) comes up, but nothing more happens. The red-text also says "you joined battlegrounds 0" but nothing happens. I´m not joining the lobby. I can leave the lobby, and everything works fine. As soon as i create a new lobby / room by myself the game crashes as described above. Whats a bit weird: the 1st screen shows a path on D drive, the second a path on C drive. My game is installed on C.

Error 1.PNG

Error 2.PNG

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use