Does anyone know what this is

Sauron

•  1.0 ---- Yes I blocked my login with an image, but does anyone know what the error is? and how do i solve it? I played a few days, but recently, a week precisely, I have the error persisting and it     does not "disappear":wrathgazer:                                                                                                                                                       1.2 ---- I hope my fanaticism for the Lord of the Rings is not against the rules of the forum. :neutralorb:( If it's against, let me know )

•  2.5 ----  And yes, my english is from google translate                                                                                                                                                                                                                  2.6 ----- A good day to all                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           2.7 ----- Alignment is crazy ( )

Slide1.thumb.jpg.f63959ae1ac7a5fe3fd1e9188045115b.jpg

Edited by Sauron

15 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Have you tried turning off your Antivirus and running the game? If that doesn't work have you tried deleting your files and re downloading them from scratch?

Yes, and still tried in both versions a normal and HD

3 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Have you tried our new updater that got shared yesterday? @Sauron

No, I'm not aware of this,  going to look for this updater now on the site

3 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Have you tried our new updater that got shared yesterday? @Sauron

I'm not finding this new updater

3 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Você já tentou o nosso novo atualizador que foi compartilhado ontem? @ Sauron

One small detail, the error is presenting itself in another way, but it is what I believe is the same thing yet NOVOerro.pptx // 

And yes I put another photo on the login, I do not know how to cut

3 hours ago, Kiwi said:

image.thumb.png.80a350854c3a598a78a28bd948cbd0b7.png

3 hours ago, Kiwi said:

I found the new updater, tried and failed, an interesting detail is the first time the game took longer, except that I received disconnection inside the game, and after that the error came back to haunt me :ohno:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2018 at 21:38, John said:

@ Sauron  Você pode clicar com o botão direito do mouse na sua pasta BatteForge e desmarcar a caixa de seleção Read Only (Somente Leitura)? Nas suas capturas de tela ele está marcado, isso pode causar falhas no Iniciador.

Help 

• Kiwi locked this topic