Decent PvP Players to practice with

soulgain

Hey guys , i was pretty decent PvP Player back in the days, but after so many years I forgot all the tactics\counterplays etc . I just feel 1000x worse than what I used to be 

I'm looking for some people to train with, relearn everything and getting better overall together 

Looking forward it :)

3 hours ago, soulgain said:

Hey guys , i was pretty decent PvP Player back in the days, but after so many years I forgot all the tactics\counterplays etc . I just feel 1000x worse than what I used to be 

I'm looking for some people to train with, relearn everything and getting better overall together 

Maybe this server might be of interest to you

https://discord.gg/dZzKexQ

7 hours ago, soulgain said:

Hey, same boat as you :).

I don't know if I'm just super rusty, or my brain has degraded, or if the slightly longer lag is just crippling me.

But it's embarrassing to be kicked from a dozen games and then lose the first one I get into :)

• 2 weeks later...